Lando says Tony will beat Khabib, calls Khabib's hype 'annoying'

I hope the Groovy One is right. But we all know it's a moot point. Full Camp Lando beats either of them.

I like Lando even more now.

Fuck the hype around this fool with a padded record. As far as I'm concerned he beat MJ and RDA 20 years ago. The rest aren't relevant.

he's only pulling for tony because he lost to him if he would have fought Khabib he would have lost to Khabib and then talked about how the Tony hype is terribly annoying and that Khabib's wrestling was on a whole new level and he couldn't do anything on the ground with him for 3 rounds. You guys really think he's going to say that the guy he already lost to is going to lose title fight and if Khabib wins lando's stock goes down and tony magically becomes another can on his record

and what about Lando's legion of basement dwellers on sherdog? Hype too, right?

I like Lando even more now.

Fuck the hype around this fool with a padded record. As far as I'm concerned he beat MJ and RDA 20 years ago. The rest aren't relevant.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Lando Love meme is annoying as fuck but if he really said this, then I'm on the Landó Love Wagon. Lmao

What? He was on a 5 fight win streak and had just dominated Cerrone. RDA was already beastly.

Ah yeah, didn't realize he was on a streak at that point. Looking at his record around then though, it wasn't until after the loss to Khabib that he really went on a tear. I mean, a 5 fight streak is impressive, but a lot of it wasn't against amazing comp or anything. Shalarous and Njokouani weren't amazing. I remember Dunham being hit or miss back then too.

Not saying RDA isn't one of Khabib's better wins, but I still think his best is MJ by far, considering how good they were at the time he beat them.

Lando is just hyping up Ferguson to help justify his loss to him.

Ferguson beats almost everyone in the division but Khabib is going to ragdoll him.

I like Lando but i agree with all of this

What? He was on a 5 fight win streak and had just dominated Cerrone. RDA was already beastly.
RDA did not dominate Cerrone in their first fight. Cerrone was coming back at him toward the end.

Smashed him in the rematch, of course.

Atleast Khabib's hype is backed up by being 24-0 whereas Lando's hype is truly delusional

I like Khabib and all his hype is deserved as his status of top contender, but how Lando's hype is'nt supported by how we seen him perform in the cage?

Are we pretending this shit made by somebody relatively young and new does'nt make you as mma fan wanting to see more of it?

80cm8dm08s39siczg.jpg
irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

ZigzagApprehensiveIndianabat.gif
goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

M8LLh2x.gif

RDA did not dominate Cerrone in their first fight. Cerrone was coming back at him toward the end.

Smashed him in the rematch, of course.

I mean he did smash him the first two rounds, hurt him pretty bad too. Cowboy did have an ok 3rd round so I guess dominate is debatable. He still looked great in the fight though.

I mean he did smash him the first two rounds, hurt him pretty bad too. Cowboy did have an ok 3rd round so I guess dominate is debatable. He still looked great in the fight though.
Pretty fair.

Khabib gets knocked for never having a top 5 win (which is true) but that doesn't mean RDA isn't still a great win that would magically become better if he was ranked slightly higher at the time it happened.

You would be hard pressed to find any fighter pick against the guy he almost beat. Could you imagine him saying otherwise? Wouldn't sound to good for him would it?

Not saying he is wrong, or insincere, but still. Just saying.

dude seems jelly to me, hoping for someone to lose because they're annoying? what a joke.

I like Khabib and all his hype is deserved as his status of top contender, but how Lando's hype is'nt supported by how we seen him perform in the cage?

Are we pretending this shit made by somebody relatively young and new does'nt make you as mma fan wanting to see more of it?

80cm8dm08s39siczg.jpg
irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

ZigzagApprehensiveIndianabat.gif
goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

M8LLh2x.gif
those gifs are great!

People are so dumb, Khabib stand up is no where near the caliber it needs to be to hang with the top guys.

Have we not learnt from Brock Lesnar, and Ronda Rousey that strong wrestling and grappling, is good, it can even win you a title, but there are guys that can defend his TD'S and then make Khabib look like the 2 bit mixed martial artist that he is

Poirier beats them all probably.

Back