Lady in line at JC Penny goes full racist on Hispanic women

1) There's no excuse for being an asshole like this lady, whether your tirade includes racial slurs or not

2) I think when nasty, vicious people are pissed, they'll say anything they can to offend the other person, including racial slurs. Even if they aren't racist. It's more about getting a reaction from the person you're mad at.

Yet we see the same shit said, against whites, daily, but now it's a problem because some old white lady said it?

Yet we see the same shit said, against whites, daily, but now it's a problem because some old white lady said it?
Yea that's pretty silly too.

I was watching a debate on youtube the other day and the NAACP person(a PhD, believe it or not) was saying that only whites can be racist because minorities don't have the (government) power to enact that racism on an institutional level.

It was about the dumbest argument I'd ever heard. Luckily Ben Shapiro was there to slap em down.

It doesn't, but I love the way anytime racism comes up, its gotta be a republican, like there are no racist democrats (whites).

Hell the dems have a monopoly on black and latino racism but no one cares about that.
We live in a world and country of narratives. So many individuals and groups both political and ideological positively strain to ensure they get a chance to write their comment upon our landscape. The sad thing is that for the majority of them the idea of the moral certitude of their ideals is unassailable. Life so rarely fits into such neat boxes.

Facts are nonsense now? I'll even quote liberal rags to prove it.

"At the peak of black slavery in the South, only 6 percent of Southern whites owned slaves. If you include the white people in the North, it means that only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery. An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5

OK, so 40% of Jews owned slaves. I was wrong.

"Thus 25% of Southern Jews became "40%" of Jewish households owning slaves. "
http://history.stackexchange.com/questions/17711/jewish-slave-owners-in-the-united-states

And as for culture, I'll explain. You'll have to hop back in time. I'm not a Christian, but was raised as one. America had a culture of being mostly Christian, two parent (Father and Mother, not Father Father) household. We held traditional values. Drink tea, which comes from our European heritage, play baseball/American Football etc.

It was frowned on to chop your dick off and go in the womens bathroom. I want to go back to that time.

I cannot fathom how big of a pussy you would have to be to be so deathly afraid of change, that you would become a proponent of collectivist ethnic nationalism and view it as a solution to the major challenges that this US faces.

Mass extinctions on a planetary scale, industrial deprivation of liberty in the land of the free, and a further push towards oligarchy and the removal of wealth from anyone other than the already wealthy.

But for you, no civic mindedness outside of race. Murica.

This incident would have never happened if Trump were not elected. Trump has brought racism to the USA.
Two things.
1)Racism in the US predates Donald Trump by just a wee bit
2)Trump doesn't appear to be a racist.

Three things, actually,
3)Are you being serious or jokering?

I cannot fathom how big of a pussy you would have to be to be so deathly afraid of change, that you would become a proponent of collectivist ethnic nationalism and view it as a solution to the major challenges that this US faces.

Mass extinctions on a planetary scale, industrial deprivation of liberty in the land of the free, and a further push towards oligarchy and the removal of wealth from anyone other than the already wealthy.

But for you, no civic mindedness outside of race. Murica.
Bolshevik Holocaust.

It's a rational fear.

Two things.
1)Racism in the US predates Donald Trump by just a wee bit
2)Trump doesn't appear to be a racist.

Three things, actually,
3)Are you being serious or jokering?

I figured it would be quite clear that I am joking given my post history. Just to make things perfectly clear, my post about Trump bringing racism to America is not serious. I made an edit just to make it more clear.

Cheers! :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured it would be quite clear that I am joking given my post history. Just to make things perfectly clear, my post about Trump bringing racism to America is not serious. I made an edit just to make it more clear.

Cheers! :):)
I don't remember 'doggers by posting style, my apologies.

I don't think that the point, Kone Jr.
Does cutting in line give someone the "Ok" to be racist?
Cutting in line deserves every single verbal assault you can think of at that point. She may as well of just walked up and farted on the woman. That's how rude that is.

...what does that even mean?
Going to be hard to explain but there was no "Russian revolution" in the sense that we think of it. Bolshevism was the culprit.

Marxist elements are so prevalent today, anyone that's read Marx can spot them. But it failed originally in the U.S. because we had the "American Dream", where anyone could become an owner with enough hard work and we had our nuclear family structure. We weren't interested in some Marxist revolution. Both of these things are now dissolving.

The social scientists from the Frankfurt school fled Nazi Germany and ended up in the U.S. They knew the U.S. was virtually immune to a revolution so they pushed this cultural marxism over the economic one. The result was feminism, "white privledge", gay activism, transactivism, and all these cultural revolutions. This is the same stuff that lead to 100 million people killed in Russia 100 years ago. We've seen this before.

Going to be hard to explain but there was no "Russian revolution" in the sense that we think of it. Bolshevism was the culprit.

Marxist elements are so prevalent today, anyone that's read Marx can spot them. But it failed originally in the U.S. because we had the "American Dream", where anyone could become an owner with enough hard work and we had our nuclear family structure. We weren't interested in some Marxist revolution. Both of these things are now dissolving.

The social scientists from the Frankfurt school fled Nazi Germany and ended up in the U.S. They knew the U.S. was virtually immune to a revolution so they pushed this cultural marxism over the economic one. The result was feminism, "white privledge", gay activism, transactivism, and all these cultural revolutions. This is the same stuff that lead to 100 million people killed in Russia 100 years ago. We've seen this before.

So you're afraid of change and are losing in the marketplace of ideas, so rather than relying on your constitution/institutions and civic society to protect your rights, you are throwing your weight behind an exclusionary political movement that is also responsible for atrocities in the 20th century that has no real solutions for the actual new challenges that you are facing.

That makes sense. You are a puss after all. You're just the flipside of the stupidity you oppose. You have no love for your country, unless it's exactly how you want it - racially pure and as conservative as you personally would like.

You need to grow up.

So you're afraid of change and are losing in the marketplace of ideas, so rather than relying on your constitution/institutions and civic society to protect your rights, you are throwing your weight behind an exclusionary political movement that is also responsible for atrocities in the 20th century that has no real solutions for the actual new challenges that you are facing.

That makes sense. You are a puss after all. You're just the flipside of the stupidity you oppose. You have no love for your country, unless it's exactly how you want it - racially pure and as conservative as you personally would like.

You need to grow up.
No, I'm afraid a group of people are being subverted and waging class warfare in the Marxist sense.

I think the United States will ultimately fall due to the coming race war. What can I say? I hope I'm wrong. Surely you remember the police unwilling to go help the white people being beaten in Charlotte or Ferguson? "They beaten errry white person, derp". In the mean time, I'll memorize facts about IQ and crime.

I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for 6% of the population committing over 50% of the murders. And as the police are becoming more and more hesitant to do their job for fear of being terminated for "racism", more and more of us are waking up to the fact that we have to take matters into our own hands.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-2.43.26-PM-1024x727.png

No, I'm afraid a group of people are being subverted and waging class warfare in the Marxist sense.

I think the United States will ultimately fall due to the coming race war. What can I say? I hope I'm wrong. Surely you remember the police unwilling to go help the white people being beaten in Charlotte or Ferguson? "They beaten errry white person, derp". In the mean time, I'll memorize facts about IQ and crime.

I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for 6% of the population committing over 50% of the murders. And as the police are becoming more and more hesitant to do their job for fear of being terminated for "racism", more and more of us are waking up to the fact that we have to take matters into our own hands.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-13-at-2.43.26-PM-1024x727.png

Again, your complaints about the influence of marxism is literally just people exercising their constitutional rights in the marketplace of ideas, which from my understand is the principle that the US was founded on. You're just losing the debate.

Your police incarcerate more people than NK, China or South Africa and refuse to uphold basic constitutional rights unless they get bonuses. Your police gun down unarmed and innocent people regularly. You live in a quasi police state.

Your government has had profound and in a lot of cases deeply disruptive influence on minority communities. Flooding the poorest neighbourhoods in America with crack, for example, and locking up an entire generation of users and depriving these communities of fathers and policing them in a highly militarised fashion, has led to human misery and stunted developments. I could go on with other examples. The damage that has been done, is still

What you are doing, is swallowing propaganda from one side, rather than championing the principles America was founded on for all of your countrymen, regardless of their race. You are literally the other side of the stupid coin that you see on the extreme wings of the other side.

Again, you have no civic pride for America, outside of your own race. Your ideology only offers race war because it doesn't have anything positive to offer society at large.

The world is changing, but you regress to a failed ideology because you have no faith in your society and culture at large. What you fail to understand is your attitude of tribalism and collectivist, racial politics, is one of the major causes. You can argue who is worse, but let's be honest, you are part of the problem. Blinkered.

Again, your complaints about the influence of marxism is literally just people exercising their constitutional rights in the marketplace of ideas, which from my understand is the principle that the US was founded on. You're just losing the debate.

Your police incarcerate more people than NK, China or South Africa and refuse to uphold basic constitutional rights unless they get bonuses. Your police gun down unarmed and innocent people regularly. You live in a quasi police state.

Your government has had profound and in a lot of cases deeply disruptive influence on minority communities. Flooding the poorest neighbourhoods in America with crack, for example, and locking up an entire generation of users and depriving these communities of fathers and policing them in a highly militarised fashion, has led to human misery and stunted developments. I could go on with other examples. The damage that has been done, is still

What you are doing, is swallowing propaganda from one side, rather than championing the principles America was founded on for all of your countrymen, regardless of their race. You are literally the other side of the stupid coin that you see on the extreme wings of the other side.

Again, you have no civic pride for America, outside of your own race. Your ideology only offers race war because it doesn't have anything positive to offer society at large.

The world is changing, but you regress to a failed ideology because you have no faith in your society and culture at large. What you fail to understand is your attitude of tribalism and collectivist, racial politics, is one of the major causes. You can argue who is worse, but let's be honest, you are part of the problem. Blinkered.
Again, this has nothing to do with the foundation of the United States nor what the founding fathers envisioned.

I think only landowners being allowed to vote again would fix the problem. I'm not a believer in democracy, for it's just two wolves and a sheep voting on what to eat for dinner. If 90% of Americans aren't working and can vote, the 10% has to pick up their slack, a kind of slavery. If people can't survive, let natural selection take them out.

And when have I defended crackheads or the police state?

Again, this has nothing to do with the foundation of the United States nor what the founding fathers envisioned.

I think only landowners being allowed to vote again would fix the problem. I'm not a believer in democracy, for it's just two wolves and a sheep voting on what to eat for dinner. If 90% of Americans aren't working and can vote, the 10% has to pick up their slack, a kind of slavery. If people can't survive, let natural selection take them out.

And when have I defended crackheads or the police state?

It has everything to do with it. You mentioned the American Dream as some kind of ideological foundation of the place where you live. Well, you are living in the product of it. If you don't like what you're seeing, the dream was probably less dream like for some people in your society. Such as the things I've mentioned.

Your society would be a whole lot better if the population stood up for each others rights, regardless of race, and supported the principles your country was founded on. That is incompatible with your ideology because it excludes people.

Saying only landowners should vote... are you deliberatly trying to prove my point about regressing? What year is this? It sounds like a joke but I bet you are serious. How the fuck would that not remove self determination from people?

You support it because your citizens are subject to state sponsored violence in contradiction of their legal rights. And you've sided with the police, seemingly.

America has always prided itself on anti government ideology and individual rights, but a seemingly significant portion of your society thinks that stops when it comes to black people.

There is nothing patriotic about white nationalism or having a race war.

You're the flip side of the people you most hate. You're just blinkered.

@FIMN I do wish the best for all people, believe it or not.

But I've lived in a 90% white area and a 40% white area. There is a level of anxiety that doesn't exist in a racially homogeneous neighborhood. Growing up, we didn't have to lock our doors, I didn't have to take my laptop with me with I stepped outside for a cigarette at the coffee shop, and walked down the street without a gun feeling safe.

And I really don't mean to discriminate against high IQ minorities or POC that don't commit crime. I just don't really know how to not discriminate, there is a radically different culture between black people from the city and black people from the mostly white areas. I just like to live in a mostly white area. Can't help it.

*I'm not sure what blinkered means.

Back