Lady Gaga is such a good metal singer!

Crimson Glory

Go Pack Go!
@red
Reaction score
Like omg! I had no idea she could write songs like that! So cool!

It was nice of her to bring her uncle and his garage band out on stage to be her backing band! They're talented too... for a backing band...

So like, does this mean Lady Gaga is the best Metal musician too!? She is so multi talented!

Im not a fan of metal, but Gaga makes it seem kinda cool, like her being their makes the music less trashy!

What do you guys think? Dont you agree!?

Hetfield was pissed knocked the mic stand, then threw his guitar at the tech.

hetfields mic wasn't working
Wouldn't surprise me if it was completely intentional. The Grammy's have been fucking Metallica over forever. They even disrespected Megadeth by playing Master of Puppets as they came out for their award.

Three times they fucked up last night. They just don't give a shit, not that I'm surprised.
Hetfield was pissed knocked the mic stand, then threw his guitar at the tech.
I went back and rewatched it for that exact moment.

He had every right to be pissed off. They rehearsed to perform there new material and they get disrespected like that on live TV.

The grammy's are a joke.

People just need to stop watching.. then maybe this shit will go away

It's all part of the Fox God's plab, Lady Gaga had Babymetal open for her a couple years ago. And metallica had Babymetal open for them a few weeks back in Korea. Next year Babymetal will perform at the grammy's

Didn't watch.will not watch.
It's Metallica. And they are performing with that Madonna wannabe.
Pretty grim moment for metal.
Glad I'm seeing Trivium day after tomorrow for redemption..

Fuck me James what were you thinking..

yea, the local morning radio guys were discussing whether or not it was intentional.
fuck the grammys

No way in hell cutting out Hetfield's mic/guitar wasn't intentional.

Add to that, playing Puppets during MegaDeth's award? That was obviously blatant.

Gaga did well, always knew she could sing rock.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was completely intentional. The Grammy's have been fucking Metallica over forever. They even disrespected Megadeth by playing Master of Puppets as they came out for their award.

Three times they fucked up last night. They just don't give a shit, not that I'm surprised.

I went back and rewatched it for that exact moment.

He had every right to be pissed off. They rehearsed to perform there new material and they get disrespected like that on live TV.

The grammy's are a joke.

Two and a half words:

Jethro F'n Tull.

Watched the performance, thought Gaga did pretty well, especially under the shitty circumstances. No doubt the "real" fans will be having the same "It's not meant to be like this." mental breakdowns they had when Metallica announced they were playing with an orchestra, or Lars Ulrich bought a painting, or Kirk Hammet wore eyeliner, or Dave Mustaine formed Megadeth.

She looked enticing as fuck in the metal-chick get up, I'll say that much.

Would lay the smash down on that.

She's now got a Metallica themed tattoo too

She's now got a Metallica themed tattoo too

silence_of_the_lambs_sq.jpg

bda1fb33e2c3e321d635672db8bac385.jpg

???

EDIT: LMAO @ #MetalliGaga

Watched the performance, thought Gaga did pretty well, especially under the shitty circumstances. No doubt the "real" fans will be having the same "It's not meant to be like this." mental breakdowns they had when Metallica announced they were playing with an orchestra, or Lars Ulrich bought a painting, or Kirk Hammet wore eyeliner, or Dave Mustaine formed Megadeth.

It's crazy how much of a range she can cover

Back