Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

UZZYUGF53VDG7NWTG73YRU4BQM.jpg

You mean like what the right wingers in Dublin are doing right now?

If only they were rioting for a career criminal who died from eating his own stash of Fentanyl instead of because they're upset of kids getting stabbed.

Oh we making up shit now?
Was his toxicology report made up? Because it sure shows he had lethal levels of Fentanyl in his blood. Or were you talking about his prior arrests reports, those who mentioned he was known for eating his drugs when arrested, or those who detailed the time he invaded the home of a pregnant woman and pointed a gun at her belly? Or was the full video of his arrest, where he says ''I can't breathe'' way before being on the ground (as one overdosing on Fentanyl does), made up too?

Damn, lots of made-up things.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-george-floyd-autopsy-new-892530421961

:)

The Hennepin County medical examiner's office ruled Floyd's death was a homicide caused by "cardiopulmonary arrest" complicated by "restraint, and neck compression" while he was being subdued by police.

Medical Examiner Andrew Baker testified that the way officers held Floyd down and compressed his neck while restraining him "was just more than Mr. Floyd could take," given the condition of his heart.

Last edited:
Liberal chuds just won't stop thinking about him for some reason.

hey im a leftie liberal chud, i just wanna punch him in the face cause he looks like he needs it.

Yeah why are they even bitching about being stabbed. What kind of sissy doesn’t like being stabbed

Its just funny that riots over nobody getting killed, while no riots over the fact that native born Irish have been actually killing children years prior...
Its almost as if the crime had nothing to do with any of it

Well, to be fair gage groskrutz lost his whole arm and Jo Jo Rosenbaum, or lil jojo, and Anthony Huber lost quite a bit more. But it’s both odd to celebrate this kid like a national treasure and to hate him so much that you celebrate him being broke. The kid very efficiently defended himself under extraordinary circumstances and did so with aplomb. Then, he was steamrolled by the justice system whom tried to fuck him and the right to self defense with a chainsaw.

we still talking about this dork? like come on, even if you support him and what he did, dont act like you dont find him annoying and dont want to punch him in the face.
hs just got one of those faces

Oh no, don’t get shit confused with me. I totally support what he did but I don’t and won’t support him. I think he seems like a total douche bag as a person, and I wouldn’t seek to hang out with him like he’s a celebrity, but I would and do defend his actions when people call him a murderer. Fuck them, they don’t know shit about shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back