Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

We come here because we love to debate. In some cases, to exchange ideas. You come here to be right and win an argument at all cost. An argument that only you are making lol. If I want to make a point about Kyle being a moron, I don’t need to talk about the criminals because you want me to lol.

We did debate. You're free to not say a single word about any of the actual criminals and bad mouth the one guy who was proven to not be a criminal but it makes you look biased and illogical. If that's the look you're going for, then congrats.

A 17 year old had no business being there. The adults, his parents, the community failed him.

Everyone there took a big L. But his intentions were purer than the rioting shitbags. I call him a kid, but I call many people decades younger than me kids. He was more mature and equipped to handle that situation than any of the rioters who took such glee in burning down a city and reveled in attacking anyone that dared to speak out against them. There was one video where a cop got “bricked” and lost most of his teeth, broken jaw and a skull fracture. Everyone cheered and laughed. Then, an old white man dared to tell looters to get out of his store and he was knocked out and they danced and cheered and one woman dared to tell them to leave her alone. She was later attacked and she was a fellow protester.

No, Kyle is a douche, but he was one of few that actually wanted to do good that night and his actions showed he was more mature than the rioters.

“Neither would mine, but Kyle’s parents have never been called “good parents.”

Amazing, common ground.

Well, I don’t let my kids play outside without my supervision and just recently let my 13 year old start walking to the other side of the neighborhood to play with friends. I watch my kids. It’s not like when I grew up and spent all day in the woods and running the large neighborhood. That started when I was six. My six year old can’t leave the yard without at least my 13 year old being out there with him.

Everyone there took a big L. But his intentions were purer than the rioting shitbags. I call him a kid, but I call many people decades younger than me kids. He was more mature and equipped to handle that situation than any of the rioters who took such glee in burning down a city and reveled in attacking anyone that dared to speak out against them. There was one video where a cop got “bricked” and lost most of his teeth, broken jaw and a skull fracture. Everyone cheered and laughed. Then, an old white man dared to tell looters to get out of his store and he was knocked out and they danced and cheered and one woman dared to tell them to leave her alone. She was later attacked and she was a fellow protester.

No, Kyle is a douche, but he was one of few that actually wanted to do good that night and his actions showed he was more mature than the rioters.

“Everyone there took a big L”

No argument from me there.

Well, I don’t let my kids play outside without my supervision and just recently let my 13 year old start walking to the other side of the neighborhood to play with friends. I watch my kids. It’s not like when I grew up and spent all day in the woods and running the large neighborhood. That started when I was six. My six year old can’t leave the yard without at least my 13 year old being out there with him.

When I used to visit my grandparents, they used to send me on errands on a horse. I might’ve been 9ish years old when that started. I don’t trust my kids to go inside a grocery store by themselves these days.

We did debate. You're free to not say a single word about any of the actual criminals and bad mouth the one guy who was proven to not be a criminal but it makes you look biased and illogical. If that's the look you're going for, then congrats.

You have a problem separating the essence of my argument, from what the criminals did that day. I’m not comparing Kyle to the criminals, nor am I defending the criminals, so I don’t need to mention the criminals if I want to say he’s a moron. I can’t put it any simpler.

When I used to visit my grandparents, they used to send me on errands on a horse. I might’ve been 9ish years old when that started. I don’t trust my kids to go inside a grocery store by themselves these days.

Well, as I was quoted in circuit court on a child removal case that went as far as it could, I said “these parents aren’t fit to raise goldfish.” It made the judge chuckle. This was after they had a party in their shitty, dirty, roach infested apartment at 3am and their kids were watching people have sex, do drugs, and fight. We were called when one fight got really noisy. They told me the people involved left the house. I heard a moan and checked a closet and a man was laying on the floor with clothes and garbage bags piled on top of him. He almost died and had a brain bleed. The oldest kid told me that his parents and others dragged the man in there when we knocked. I immediately called cps and had the kids removed-all five of them spaced 2 years apart(shitbags have kids every two years because when they hit two years, the amount of money they receive goes down, so they have another.) and of course the parents weren’t married because that also affects how much they get.

You have a problem separating the essence of my argument, from what the criminals did that day. I’m not comparing Kyle to the criminals, nor am I defending the criminals, so I don’t need to mention the criminals if I want to say he’s a moron. I can’t put it any simpler.

That's fine. It just makes you look wildly biased and illogical. Don't be surprised when people call you out for that.

That's fine. It just makes you look wildly biased and illogical. Don't be surprised when people call you out for that.

I can’t be biased when we are not even discussing the same things lol. I’m having a discussion about Kyle and you want to discuss the criminals. I don’t want to discuss the criminals. They have nothing to do with Kyle being a moron. Yes, criminals bad! Is that what you want to hear? It still has nothing to do with what I’ve been debating with others.

I can’t be biased when we are not even discussing the same things lol. I’m having a discussion about Kyle and you want to discuss the criminals. I don’t want to discuss the criminals. They have nothing to do with Kyle being a moron. Yes, criminals bad! Is that what you want to hear? It still has nothing to do with what I’ve been debating with others.

You want to discuss the reasons why Kyle shouldn't have been at the riot.

When asked to apply the same logic you're applying to Kyle to the rest of the people at the riot, your response is that we aren't discussing other people.

That's fine but it just goes to show how weak your logic is. If it can only be applied to one person in a riot involving thousands, then it's weak and biased logic. I don't know what else to say other than go read the original Rittenhouse thread and see how your argument went over when a dozen other people attempted it.

Well, as I was quoted in circuit court on a child removal case that went as far as it could, I said “these parents aren’t fit to raise goldfish.” It made the judge chuckle. This was after they had a party in their shitty, dirty, roach infested apartment at 3am and their kids were watching people have sex, do drugs, and fight. We were called when one fight got really noisy. They told me the people involved left the house. I heard a moan and checked a closet and a man was laying on the floor with clothes and garbage bags piled on top of him. He almost died and had a brain bleed. The oldest kid told me that his parents and others dragged the man in there when we knocked. I immediately called cps and had the kids removed-all five of them spaced 2 years apart(shitbags have kids every two years because when they hit two years, the amount of money they receive goes down, so they have another.) and of course the parents weren’t married because that also affects how much they get.

Unfortunately, those kids are very likely to fall in that toxic cycle. It’s very hard to overcome that type of trauma. Fucked up parents raise fucked up kids who become fucked up parents. The cycle goes on and on.

You want to discuss the reasons why Kyle shouldn't have been at the riot.

When asked to apply the same logic you're applying to Kyle to the rest of the people at the riot, your response is that we aren't discussing other people.

That's fine but it just goes to show how weak your logic is. If it can only be applied to one person in a riot involving thousands, then it's weak and biased logic. I don't know what else to say other than go read the original Rittenhouse thread and see how your argument went over when a dozen other people attempted it.

Again, we are talking about 2 different things.

When I stayed with my great grandparents, my Pop Pop used to send me to the store, starting when I was 5 with my 4 year old cousin to pick him up a pack of Lucky Strikes. Delaware has no sales tax so he would give us extra so we could each get one Atomic Fireball. The lady behind the counter was always the same lady behind the counter and she would always ask me, are these for your Pop Pop, I would say yes, and she would give me the pack of smokes.
I did that for him, either by myself or with my cousin until he passed away when I was 10. Looking back, I did not know I was helping to kill him.
That said, he had me helping him in the garden, tending to his chickens or fixing cars or whatever else with an engine he picked up to fix and sell, starting when I was 4. Staying over there meant waking up at 6 am, getting breakfast, working until lunch, then working until dinner, take a shower, pass out by 8 Pm from hard work, and then doing the same thing the next day if it was not Sunday. Sunday was church and then we worked his small farm after lunch on Sundays. He used to say, God may rest but these chickens ain't.
Miss that dude , miss the work, and getting life lessons.

When I stayed with my great grandparents, my Pop Pop used to send me to the store, starting when I was 5 with my 4 year old cousin to pick him up a pack of Lucky Strikes. Delaware has no sales tax so he would give us extra so we could each get one Atomic Fireball. The lady behind the counter was always the same lady behind the counter and she would always ask me, are these for your Pop Pop, I would say yes, and she would give me the pack of smokes.
I did that for him, either by myself or with my cousin until he passed away when I was 10. Looking back, I did not know I was helping to kill him.
That said, he had me helping him in the garden, tending to his chickens or fixing cars or whatever else with an engine he picked up to fix and sell, starting when I was 4. Staying over there meant waking up at 6 am, getting breakfast, working until lunch, then working until dinner, take a shower, pass out by 8 Pm from hard work, and then doing the same thing the next day if it was not Sunday. Sunday was church and then we worked his small farm after lunch on Sundays. He used to say, God may rest but these chickens ain't.
Miss that dude , miss the work, and getting life lessons.

A lot of lessons to be learned at a young age in farm work. Cheers to pop pop.

I can’t be biased when we are not even discussing the same things lol. I’m having a discussion about Kyle and you want to discuss the criminals.
Well, they're sort of related...
I don’t want to discuss the criminals. They have nothing to do with Kyle being a moron.
They're the reason he was there, protecting a business from them.

You have a very bad digital poker face. You don't want to talk about "the criminals"(the sole reason he was there), because it takes away from your idiotic argument that he just shouldn't have been there, as if he just decided to grab a gun and shoot people. Well, there was a reason he was there. Without "the criminals" burning and looting the place, he would have no reason to be there.

Your entire argument can be boiled down to "Let my leftist minded criminal buddies do what they want in a lawless society. If you try to impede their criminal goals, you're the bad guy."

GTFO with your blatant dishonest tactics to try and paint Rittenhouse as the bad guy here. It's as transparent as it is pathetic.

- I would vanish from public eye and try to live a normal life if i was Rittenhouse. He took unintentionally, two or three piece of trash from this world. So he already won. But now those worthless protesters are going to hunt him and try to make his life a hell.

- I would vanish from public eye and try to live a normal life if i was Rittenhouse.
Might be a tougher decision when you're being offered thousands of dollars everyday to simply appear and say a few words at some joint. He's definitely not cut out for a "speaker" role, but I'd also have a very hard time turning down easy money from people looking to capitalize on my name. Worse comes to worse, you get booed and collect a pretty nice check. You're playing with house money at that point. May as well make the most of it.

Yeah, I get it. People giving a shit about black people makes you angry. Trying to address MANY decades of bad policing aimed at the black community frustrates you, because that's what you think policing should always be.
Silly talking points that shit all over the progress America has made against the racism of its past. You live in that past because it gives you attention. You don't truly have an interest in equality.

If the FBI even suggests they're going to investigate conservatives for making death threats, that's WEAPONIZATION and unacceptable. Try and look closely at policies that target black people? That's propaganda and grifting.

Yeah, you would have hated MLK and demanded he be imprisoned. He was a hundred times as radical as today's activists.

Didn't see MLK causing billions in damage across America on top on dozens of deaths. MLK also absolutely had a reason to protest, whereas BLM had no reason. They invented reasons because people like you realize that the higher level of equality America achieves, the less social and moral standing people like you have. Meaning you'll have to actually work hard for what you get, instead of getting handouts because you anointed yourself a white savior. You're part of the problem, and you're part of the modern liberal elite that wipe their ass with MLK's message.

Well, they're sort of related...

They're the reason he was there, protecting a business from them.

You have a very bad digital poker face. You don't want to talk about "the criminals"(the sole reason he was there), because it takes away from your idiotic argument that he just shouldn't have been there, as if he just decided to grab a gun and shoot people. Well, there was a reason he was there. Without "the criminals" burning and looting the place, he would have no reason to be there.

Your entire argument can be boiled down to "Let my leftist minded criminal buddies do what they want in a lawless society. If you try to impede their criminal goals, you're the bad guy."

GTFO with your blatant dishonest tactics to try and paint Rittenhouse as the bad guy here. It's as transparent as it is pathetic.

No one painted Kyle as a bad guy. I simply called him a moron and a grifter………and a moron again like 30 more times. Last I checked, moron and bad guy don’t mean the same things. I’m sure there’s a response to everything you said in my other comments in this thread. Thank you for playing, have a good night.

Back