Social Kyle Kulinski vs Kyle Kulinski - If words were violence

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Great clip exposing his transformation from being pretty hardcore anti-establishment, anti-DNC in 2020 to the DNC cheerleader he is now. Pretty amazing transformation, 2020 wasn't that long ago.

I actually watched his channel in 2019 for the DNC primary coverage. It's amazing how much it has changed. If I go look through his thumbnails now, it's all teenage gossip garbage that you'd expect from Vice News or TYT

Do you watch his videos? He's highly critical of the DNC and has openly supported Marianne Williamson for president, and he blasts the Democrats daily for not supporting her or allowing a Democrat debate. The guy is left-wing, but he has no problems calling out problems on the left. But it is true he does love calling out the hypocrisy of the GOP and their blind love, for their glorious orange leader.

lol "Great clip." ?
So if you don't 100% agree with, or 100% hate someone for forever, then your opinion is worthless in loony land.
Now let me put together a bunch of clips that have nothing to do with each other to prove some dumb shit that I just made up.

Agreeing with Trump on the First Step act is not an endorsement of Trump as a president. It is entirely possible to agree with particular points your opponent said and still think they are shit overall. You can disagree with points that someone on your side says and still think they are overall better than the other side.
Crazy that this is such a hard concept to understand.

Not sure how you can call him a "DNC cheerleader" and post that video as evidence...

Any man that holds his hands like that when he talks had always been a DNC shill.

I'd argue he's still more critical of Biden than the right wing grifter base is of Trump. You'll never hear right wingers criticize their own team.

I think this is evidence of how much general political rhetoric, and maybe particularly this forum warps, peoples' perspectives of what the political landscape looks like. There are literally whole wings of the right - things like the Lincoln project, a whole slew of never-Trump republican figures in government, and a significant portion of the usual Republican voting base that finds Trump reprehensible and are just itching to get away from him. For many more traditional and establishment right-wingers, Trump is a tumor on that political wing that they can't get away from because he does have such sway over part of the spectrum - but that for that more traditional base, they aren't just willing to criticize him, they'll actively and openly work against him. By contrast, Joe Biden got a record vote when almost no-one wanted to vote for him, and has figures from Pelosi to AOC lining up behind him, because there is a "vote blue no-matter who" mentality operating under him. Joe Biden is some corrupt old politician that nobody actually likes that everyone lined up behind, whereas Trump is an extremely polarizing figure within his own political wing, with significant portions of that wing being immensely critical of him.

I think it's fair to say, in the case of Trump, that he has an almost fanatical loyalty from the (large number of) people who do like him. To say that the right, more broadly, won't be criticize its own team is off this fucking planet though. Whatever sources is feeding you your thinking, expand your views. If you didn't misspeak here, you have completely lost touch with reality.

I'd argue he's still more critical of Biden than the right wing grifter base is of Trump. You'll never hear right wingers criticize their own team.

Your comparison acts as if Biden is to leftist youtubers as Trump is to rightwing youtubers.

Just doesn't work. If you could replace "critical of Biden" with "critical of Bernie Sanders" then maybe one could see where you are coming from. But you couldn't do that for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Your comparison acts as if Biden is to leftist youtubers as Trump is to rightwing youtubers.

Just doesn't work. If you could replace "critical of Biden" with "critical of Bernie Sanders" then maybe one could see where you are coming from. But you couldn't do that for obvious reasons.
Huh? Bernie never ran the country. He was never president. So no.

Last edited:
To say that the right, more broadly, won't be criticize its own team is off this fucking planet though.
That's not what I said. I said right wing grifters. It's a specific collective.

The problem with him is he's too happy with his life now as an eninhem cosplayer. He is not willing to go where his rhetorics logic took his audience thus he's going around in circles.

I'm happy for him and Krystal but happy people don't make the best revolutionaries because they have something to lose and are more open to compromise.

I think this is evidence of how much general political rhetoric, and maybe particularly this forum warps, peoples' perspectives of what the political landscape looks like. There are literally whole wings of the right - things like the Lincoln project, a whole slew of never-Trump republican figures in government, and a significant portion of the usual Republican voting base that finds Trump reprehensible and are just itching to get away from him. For many more traditional and establishment right-wingers, Trump is a tumor on that political wing that they can't get away from because he does have such sway over part of the spectrum - but that for that more traditional base, they aren't just willing to criticize him, they'll actively and openly work against him. By contrast, Joe Biden got a record vote when almost no-one wanted to vote for him, and has figures from Pelosi to AOC lining up behind him, because there is a "vote blue no-matter who" mentality operating under him. Joe Biden is some corrupt old politician that nobody actually likes that everyone lined up behind, whereas Trump is an extremely polarizing figure within his own political wing, with significant portions of that wing being immensely critical of him.

I think it's fair to say, in the case of Trump, that he has an almost fanatical loyalty from the (large number of) people who do like him. To say that the right, more broadly, won't be criticize its own team is off this fucking planet though. Whatever sources is feeding you your thinking, expand your views. If you didn't misspeak here, you have completely lost touch with reality.

Man I was about to reply to him but you pretty much nailed it. Trump basically caused the GOP to fracture and it's part of the reason why they may not be able to win in 2024.

I think that rep from IL was Kinzinger or something that absolutely laid into Trump after Jan 6th? And he had a group that was with him. Meanwhile you have people like AOC who (predictably, and it's not like she's alone because it's just what generally happens) goes from the "outsider rebel" to more and more towing the party line.

The guy you're talking to is a troll, but the seeds of the truth are in that post. Biden voters aren't in love with him the way rightists are in love with Trump. You have leftists who oppose Biden from the left but recognize him as the better option, you have conservatives who oppose Biden from the right but recognize him as the better option, and everything in between. Liberals generally tend to look at politicians as servants rather than masters, and Biden is someone everyone agrees is a decent guy and a competent operator, and he's delivering in terms of policy (huge steps on the environment, major infrastructure bill, worked on student debt, ended Trump's drone wars, got out of Afghanistan, etc.).

Man I was about to reply to him but you pretty much nailed it. Trump basically caused the GOP to fracture and it's part of the reason why they may not be able to win in 2024.

I think that rep from IL was Kinzinger or something that absolutely laid into Trump after Jan 6th? And he had a group that was with him. Meanwhile you have people like AOC who (predictably, and it's not like she's alone because it's just what generally happens) goes from the "outsider rebel" to more and more towing the party line.

Trump has extremely high intra-party favorables, though. Lots of people are essentially insisting that he should be above the law. The number of Republicans who are willing to acknowledge that Biden is a much better president is extremely small.

The guy you're talking to is a troll, but the seeds of the truth are in that post. Biden voters aren't in love with him the way rightists are in love with Trump. You have leftists who oppose Biden from the left but recognize him as the better option, you have conservatives who oppose Biden from the right but recognize him as the better option, and everything in between. Liberals generally tend to look at politicians as servants rather than masters, and Biden is someone everyone agrees is a decent guy and a competent operator, and he's delivering in terms of policy (huge steps on the environment, major infrastructure bill, worked on student debt, ended Trump's drone wars, got out of Afghanistan, etc.).

"and Biden is someone everyone agrees is a decent guy and a competent operator, and he's delivering in terms of policy"

Yes the man who souted at a dying man with ALS his opposition to single payer healthcare is a decent person.

whenever-i-see-mannifer-i-throw-up.gif

I mean...fair, but by definition isn't a "grifter" just going to say whatever brings the clicks, ears, eyeballs, and in the end dollars to them? They are driven by some unwritten code about who they can or can't criticize, they're driven by money and attention. If someone is truly a grifter, ideology barely registers and they'd flip in a heartbeat if it meant they could profit more by it. Or maybe your claim is more about those receiving the message? They refuse to be swayed (Trump supporters) so no matter what certain people know that "grift" will continue to be available to them as long as they are supporting Trump?

Trump has extremely high intra-party favorables, though. Lots of people are essentially insisting that he should be above the law. The number of Republicans who are willing to acknowledge that Biden is a much better president is extremely small.

That's partly about Trump and partly about where we are as a nation with identity politics. And yes, some of that brought about by Trump himself for sure but it was already trending that direction.

Back