Kunlun Fight 12 June 1st Salikhov vs Guillard

Wow!!! I think we may be seeing NCAA Guillard in this one.

Salikhov just signed with dominance mma, Ali abdel aziz management group.

I'm also looking forward to wang sai's figt against the Ukrainian who was his last lost. Did you guys no, wang sai original opponent was suppose to be shonie carter? Lol . I'm also looking do war to best female Chinese fighter zhang weilei fight.

Interesting with Guillard with a contract to fight Jimmy sweeney on the 1st of July

problem with chinese promotions such as Kunlun, you can not watch them! That would be if will watch a good movie at cinema but they have covered it with front curtain. No point with MMA promotions in China if you are blocking the world.

problem with chinese promotions such as Kunlun, you can not watch them! That would be if will watch a good movie at cinema but they have covered it with front curtain. No point with MMA promotions in China if you are blocking the world.
They had an app that you could use to watch the fights, but the app seems to have been taken down, unfortunately. Maybe someone like @Asurah knows a way to watch them.

Interesting with Guillard with a contract to fight Jimmy sweeney on the 1st of July
Last time he had two fights scheduled near each other, he took the U.S. based fight. The fight he canceled was for an entry into the Road FC US$1million tournament. Won't be surprised if he does the same, again.

I'll always cheer for the guy, but unfortunately he has lived up to the legacy of his hero, Kevin Randleman. Wasted potential.

They had an app that you could use to watch the fights, but the app seems to have been taken down, unfortunately. Maybe someone like @Asurah knows a way to watch them.
Here's the apk for the app. Lately they have been airing the fights live there and then they are broadcast a day or 2 later on Jiangsu TV

Don't really know what you're saying. Their events have been streaming for free on yy.com. All/most their events are also watchable free on their app, not blocked anywhere as far as I know. Starting from their last kickboxing event the live streams on the app are cheap iPPV's though (under $1) and now we are effectively blocked from watching live just because tenpay is crap and doesn't offer any payment options outside China.

http://down.kunlunjue.com/kunlunjue-92.apk
https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/kun-lun-jue-shi-jie-ji-xian/id806078745?mt=8

The kickboxing events air mostly delayed on Jiangsu in parts like a week or two later usually and once the 1st part airs they seemingly take the paywall down on the app too or at least did with the last event. This next MMA event airs couple days delayed on CCTV-5 and assuming they take the paywall down on the app after that.

No point with Bellator since they block the world too :/

Last edited:
Here's the apk for the app. Lately they have been airing the fights live there and then they are broadcast a day or 2 later on Jiangsu
This works in PC or only on smart phones?

If anyone watches this, keep an eye out for the Shaw brothers from Michigan. Both are monsters and undefeated as pros.

DamN should've bet it lol. Spinning shit homie. You sound poor.

Never get sick of seeing Guillard get startched.

Back