KSW HW champ Marcin Rozalski is a free agent...

ACB nabs him within weeks.
superfight vs Aleks

Hopefully he signs with ACB. Doubt UFC or any american org will have interest in him he would be a hard sell with the face tats.

I mean if the ufc wanted a name for their Poland card.. They could try and nab him. Just make sure they actually sign this one and don't end up with another materla situation.

I mean if the ufc wanted a name for their Poland card.. They could try and nab him. Just make sure they actually sign this one and don't end up with another materla situation.
Not a bad idea actually. I don't think he'd even mind the standard/low 25k offer.

ACB is about to steal Khalidov and Rozalski away from ksw?
Khalidov for sure. Rozalski can follow if he doesn't re-sign and it doesn't look like he wants to.

Your favorite tatted up MMA champion Marcin Różalski has confirmed his free agent status in multiple interviews this past weekend

Not true. Rózalski has no contract with the KSW for five years. He fights without contract.

UFC offered him a contract but Różalski rejected him

Yep! He said in an interview he was not coming back to ksw

Not true. He said that he would fight for KSW if there was a good offer.

Given his striking background.....A HW title fight in ONE against Vera would be cool.

Not true. Rózalski has no contract with the KSW for five years. He fights without contract.

IMG_0938.PNG

@MMALOPEZ

I watched all the interviews. The truth is, as I wrote :)
Ok bro!! As you say I just posted what the media is putting out there...I don't even speak polish lol

But since you know all of this, where do you think he will end up???

Hopefully he signs with ACB. Doubt UFC or any american org will have interest in him he would be a hard sell with the face tats.
If I'm not mistaken he called himself a Satanist. So I'm pretty sure that promotion led by Chechen Muslims would not sign such guy.

That guy's a shame and I hope no serious organization will ever sign him.

First of all, Różalski is nothing more than a brawler with no ground game. It's a coincidence of the century that this guy actually became a champion in KSW.

Not only he's a bad fighter, but also a horrible personality with a real suspicion of mental illness. He stalks his ,,internet haters", makes videos with threats, claiming ,,he's got their personal data" or even once came to one guy's house to actually threaten him. He's so-called satanist, told publicly that refugees should be drowned and - as a ,,animal rights activist" burnt the ,,cow number" on his head and literally told that he would rather kill a human than an animal.

Last edited:
That's guy a shame and I hope no serious organization will ever sign him.

First of all, Różalski is nothing more than a brawler with no ground game. It's a coincidence of the century that this guy actually became a champion in KSW.

Not only he's a bad fighter, but also a horrible personality with a real suspicion of mental illness. He stalks his ,,internet haters", makes videos with threats, claiming ,,he's got their personal data" or even once came to one guy's house to actually threaten him. He's so-called satanist, told publicly that refugees should be drowned and - as a ,,animal rights activist" burnt the ,,cow number" on his head and literally told that he would rather kill a human than an animal.

He isn't that bad, he does a lot for animals (and mentions it also really often).
But in general I agree with you, he hasn't a fantastic record and is only popular because of his tatoos and his strange personality.
And that win against Fernando was a lucky punch

Back