KSW 70: Pudzian vs. Materla

Lol he was winning every minute and then randomly implodes. Fuck off.

Omg Rajewski is atrocious.Adding 100$ on Erslan plus Wilnis

Thought this was free? Site wants $10

been trying to find this for 10 minutes now

F'n rajeswski how do you control whole fight than collapse instantly piece of shit killed a nice parlay

Can’t even degen bet on this, my books don’t have lines

auto fade Botox lips

jesus christ wilnis ML and dec +700 dead cause he slips in last round and when he got up his finger was dislocated ref stopped it

jesus christ wilnis ML and dec +700 dead cause he slips in last round and when he got up his finger was dislocated ref stopped it
Literally the worst beat possible. I still hate those type of stoppages from dislocations. Always anticlimactic.

Literally the worst beat possible. I still hate those type of stoppages from dislocations. Always anticlimactic.
ref was way too quick to wave it off, wilnis put his finger back in place and was happy to continue. but yeah what a bad beat meme haha

ref was way too quick to wave it off, wilnis put his finger back in place and was happy to continue. but yeah what a bad beat meme haha
They always are, even in the few instances that it's happened in the UFC.

Doesn't hurt that the stoppage was in favour of the polish guy either.

I'm gonna chase my two loses with 400$ Erslan R1,he's juiced pretty good for this one,should run through his oponent

I'm gonna chase my two loses with 400$ Erslan R1,he's juiced pretty good for this one,should run through his oponent
Nice.I missed 300$ Rajewski x Erslan and 400$ Wilnis and I hit this Erslan R1,Erslan ITD 100$, Pudza 150$ ML and Pudza R1 20$.Plus 300$ for the night,turn around the early misses

Back