KSW 70: Pudzian vs. Materla

BigSteve

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 8.48.38 pm.png

Not the flashiest card but its all we got next week

I think the odds on Prasel are quite long, he might Homer Simpson his way to a win against old Omielanczuk the same way he did with old Kita.

You can usually get odds on CFFC somewhere as well.

I think the odds on Prasel are quite long, he might Homer Simpson his way to a win against old Omielanczuk the same way he did with old Kita.
I thought about that too, only problem is Daniel is a much better fighter than Kita and can actually go 3 rounds and has only been submitted once

I thought about that too, only problem is Daniel is a much better fighter than Kita and can actually go 3 rounds and has only been submitted once

I think Daniel has looked like shit in his last couple though.

I think Daniel has looked like shit in his last couple though.
Yea he doesn't look amazing, he is fighting some decent competition in ACA. Kita is also nothing special and he usually runs though bums, he should have run through Prasel on most days. But I can't advocate against a sprinkle on him, maybe the lines get even wider

Anyone knows why the Francisco fight is at catchweight 163 lbs?
I read an interview with Francisco from 2 days ago where he says that he's been called last week for the fight and he has to cut 8 more kilos to reach the catchweight limit.He has been working as he has a job and says he has only been training lightly.Here is the interview in Croatian,BigSteve should understand: https://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/rubri...be-s-lukaszom-rajewskim-u-ksw-u---725633.html

I read an interview with Francisco from 2 days ago where he says that he's been called last week for the fight and he has to cut 8 more kilos to reach the catchweight limit.He has been working as he has a job and says he has only been training lightly.Here is the interview in Croatian,BigSteve should understand: https://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/rubri...be-s-lukaszom-rajewskim-u-ksw-u---725633.html
Barrio is an interesting character, Argentinian but has full adopted Croatia, his nickname is Croatian he has a Croatian Coat of Arms tattoo on his back and he walks in to Croatian music.

And yes its at catchweight because he hasn't been training, legit says he was living of McDonalds. Has 8kg to drop at the time of the video. Might have to play the juice fk it

Barrio is an interesting character, Argentinian but has full adopted Croatia, his nickname is Croatian he has a Croatian Coat of Arms tattoo on his back and he walks in to Croatian music.

And yes its at catchweight because he hasn't been training, legit says he was living of McDonalds. Has 8kg to drop at the time of the video. Might have to play the juice fk it

Rajewski isn't very good tbf, there's a good and a bad Rajewski in the KSW LW division and he's the bad one.

Rajewski isn't very good tbf, there's a good and a bad Rajewski in the KSW LW division and he's the bad one.
How's his tdd?Croata is a decent grappler but he'll get smoked standing probably.
Pudza is now at 3,60?!He's getting older and Materla is more skilled,but he'll have a big strength and size advantage and Materla is also out of his prime,might take a stab at Pudza at this odds

How's his tdd?Croata is a decent grappler but he'll get smoked standing probably.
Pudza is now at 3,60?!He's getting older and Materla is more skilled,but he'll have a big strength and size advantage and Materla is also out of his prime,might take a stab at Pudza at this odds

Attachments

• Pudz.png
    Pudz.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 9
Yeah,huge difference.I mean,Materla should win but the odds are too wide.Pudza can take him down and GnP him out cold,it should be closer to pick em.

300$ on Rajevski x Erslan
200$ on Wilnis
150$ on Pudza
Let's lose some money

Back