KSW 39: Colosseum | Stadium Show | Today | LIVE STREAM + discussion

Oh well, it was an... odd event. I have tickets for tomorrows UFC event in Sweden so Sunday will be filled with MMA for me.:p

Last edited:
How about buy the card like the rest of us idiots? LOL, It hasn't been worth it.

Tachi Palace Fights so far.
ya even for $10, I feel bad to those who paid.

Exciting event. Some real nice finishes. Was great to see Mamed get another win and it was over the KSW WW champ. The stadium looked great with over 58,000 people in attendance (2nd largest MMA crowd ever).

Pretty crap card from what I saw. Not worth supporting imo.

My word. What a crazily weird card.

Disclaimer:

I watched this live with a mate who doesn't like MMA but has watched UFC cards in the past and is open to seeing it.

It was berserk.

There were title-fights lower down the card where my buddy was like 'these guys are alright aren't they?'. Koike Erbst/Wroszek was a decent fight. Parke/Gamrot wasn't terrible, although Gamrot seems a dirty fighter and got a dreadful home-town decision even after somehow the fight was stopped and re-started due to an illegal finger-breaking moment, but hey, this is KSW where rules don't particularly exist as long as the narrative remains - IE - Poland wins.

Then the weird freakshows fights start, and my mate (as a big WWE fan), loved them and hated them in equal measure coz he couldn't quite accept that what he was watching was real. He thought it was fixed, I didn't, I had to explain just how turd some of these guys are really hence they can't fight well, hence weird stoppages - in particular, he thought Rodrigues took a dive, which he clearly didn't, it was just the obvious shit-ness of Rozalski that swayed him (he even thought the Satan vs. God angle of that fight was mental, and he loves WWE).

Popek - my buddy is like 'fucking hell, has this guy tattooed his eyeballs'........."yep....he's also a shit rapper from Poland". Inexcusable really. Against Poland's biggest roidhead with the smallest head in the world? Not surprising we saw a nothing fight.

Pudzian, job done. Fairdoes. Pudz beats another nobody, but I don't dislike him and do appreciate him dedicating himself to MMA. Limited fighter for sure, but his heart is in the right place.

Khalidov was vaguely embarrassed by a fucking welterweight, I thought he might well have lost.

Weird, but enjoyable card. It was like PRIDE with the fighters being bargain-basement level. Bring all 14 men out on a platform during a huge entrance? Do it. If 90% of those men are the level of say, Chris Camozzi?

Yep, you've gone really weird.

My word. What a crazily weird card.

Disclaimer:

I watched this live with a mate who doesn't like MMA but has watched UFC cards in the past and is open to seeing it.

It was berserk.

There were title-fights lower down the card where my buddy was like 'these guys are alright aren't they?'. Koike Erbst/Wroszek was a decent fight. Parke/Gamrot wasn't terrible, although Gamrot seems a dirty fighter and got a dreadful home-town decision even after somehow the fight was stopped and re-started due to an illegal finger-breaking moment, but hey, this is KSW where rules don't particularly exist as long as the narrative remains - IE - Poland wins.

Then the weird freakshows fights start, and my mate (as a big WWE fan), loved them and hated them in equal measure coz he couldn't quite accept that what he was watching was real. He thought it was fixed, I didn't, I had to explain just how turd some of these guys are really hence they can't fight well, hence weird stoppages - in particular, he thought Rodrigues took a dive, which he clearly didn't, it was just the obvious shit-ness of Rozalski that swayed him (he even thought the Satan vs. God angle of that fight was mental, and he loves WWE).

Popek - my buddy is like 'fucking hell, has this guy tattooed his eyeballs'........."yep....he's also a shit rapper from Poland". Inexcusable really. Against Poland's biggest roidhead with the smallest head in the world? Not surprising we saw a nothing fight.

Pudzian, job done. Fairdoes. Pudz beats another nobody, but I don't dislike him and do appreciate him dedicating himself to MMA. Limited fighter for sure, but his heart is in the right place.

Khalidov was vaguely embarrassed by a fucking welterweight, I thought he might well have lost.

Weird, but enjoyable card. It was like PRIDE with the fighters being bargain-basement level. Bring all 14 men out on a platform during a huge entrance? Do it. If 90% of those men are the level of say, Chris Camozzi?

Yep, you've gone really weird.

TBF with them:
Popek showed some good wrestling movements
Pudz showed good low kicks and didn't gassed after 1 minute

OTOH:
Rodriguez Jr embarrased himself doing a Werdum, but even worst
Mamed showed in the first round he has all the skills in the world (let's be honest, who other fighter land those high kicks nowadays?) but he is not commited anymore
Gamrot showed his record is padded as fook and he would be beaten with any UFC top 15 or Bellator top 5

I'm trying to say, except for Boris and Narkun, the "real" fighters didn't make it any better than the average joes or freaky ones

Some fun and brutally awesome KOs.

Mamed, another bs decision.

Overall pretty decent, its no ufc or Pride over over it.

I'm not gonna lie, prelims were way more entertaining than main-card, and the whole event was a little disappointing, but to be part of almost 60 thousands people singing Jurkowski's walkout song was amazing.

I've just checked how it looked in tv, and damn you can't hear shit. Meanwhile at the stadium

I liked the event as a whole TBH. Stoked for their next card.

I'm excited to see what KSW will do with Lipski now that she's their champ. The only fight that makes sense would be against Kamila Porczyk however Porczyk is only 3-0 so I think they'll look to build her up before she fights for the title. I think they'll bring in a fighter from Europe to fight Lipski on the next card.

They bring referees from the ufc, but take polish score judges.KSW is ridiculous.

Please check the scorecards, before you write something like that. KSW isn't perfect in regard of scoring, but they have improved a lot over the years.
Let's talk about the improvments:
1. The socrecard are published within 5 minutes on their official social media.
2. Every fight has at least one international well know score judge (Ben Cartlidge, David Lethaby), some have two international onec.

Khalidov won accoring to David Lethaby and the poll KSW held on Twitter (51% voted for Khalidov). I saw round one for Khalidov, round two for Mańkowski and I had Mańkowski very closly winning round 3, before Khalidov took him down with 50 seconds left.

Please check the scorecards, before you write something like that. KSW isn't perfect in regard of scoring, but they have improved a lot over the years.
Let's talk about the improvments:
1. The socrecard are published within 5 minutes on their official social media.
2. Every fight has at least one international well know score judge (Ben Cartlidge, David Lethaby), some have two international onec.

Khalidov won accoring to David Lethaby and the poll KSW held on Twitter (51% voted for Khalidov). I saw round one for Khalidov, round two for Mańkowski and I had Mańkowski very closly winning round 3, before Khalidov took him down with 50 seconds left.

30-27 for Mamed is insane, i think mmadecisions is more accurate than twitter.
Anyway, ksw creates garbage fans, who think Mamed or Borys would win with Bisping, what's delusional, most of ksw fans don't know shit about UFC or who Fedor is.People, who don't even know basic scoring rules like 10-9 and never watched mma outside ksw try to discuss decision, these "mma fans" are cancer for this sport fanbase.

Last edited:
Back