KSW 27 Cage Time 17.05.2014 - First time inside the Cage 2PM EST/7PM UK DISCUSSION

Im hoping KSW will sign Drwal, Khalidov vs Drwal would be a blast

As I said before, beating up a guy who is fresh off of getting rocked and shaky legged off a untrained guy at a gas station does nothing for your career.

Get that man some real fights.

Khalidov is insane, he just ran through Falcao.

Im hoping KSW will sign Drwal, Khalidov vs Drwal would be a blast

I agree with Drwal vs Khalidov being the next fight to make as well. Vasilevsky would be a good choice too, but M-1 probably wouldn't let that happen.

Khalidov is insane, he just ran through Falcao.

I agree with Drwal vs Khalidov being the next fight to make as well. Vasilevsky would be a good choice too, but M-1 probably wouldn't let that happen.

Some untrained guy at a gas station ran through Falcao as well...Hurt him more on top of it lol.

Khalidov just needs to fight better competition. KSW needs to give this man a real challenge.

Some untrained guy at a gas station ran through Falcao as well...Hurt him more on top of it lol.

Khalidov just needs to fight better competition. KSW needs to give this man a real challenge.

There's not much out there at 185 outside of Bellator and the UFC to be fair. Unless Askren went up to MW to fight him.

Wouldn't he fight Michal Materla?

Or eventually:
- Roger Gracie (if he can cut well to MW)
- Antonio Braga Neto
- Riki Fukuda

... but we're going out of the FightMatrix top 50 here, unfortunately they're all tied with contracts

Mamed_Khalidov_vs_Maiquel_Falcao.gif

don't go full retard. that gas station punk did incredible well with the first sucker punch but if you know anything about fighting you know those kids got lit up by the two fighters,

if anything Falcao started up a fight with a gang armed with a 2x4, had his friend put into a coma, fought them all in the streets and went home without a scratch. that motherfucker is as low life as it gets, barely top 20 today, but he's one tough motherfucker.

don't go full retard. that gas station punk did incredible well with the first sucker punch but if you know anything about fighting you know those kids got lit up by the two fighters,

if anything Falcao started up a fight with a gang armed with a 2x4, had his friend put into a coma, fought them all in the streets and went home without a scratch. that motherfucker is as low life as it gets, barely top 20 today, but he's one tough motherfucker.

Calling someone a punk for standing up for a woman who got struck for no damn reason because she didn't want some thug sleezeball bothering her. You really going to call that guy a punk?

I don't care how you spin it, that skater kid outstruck and won the brief fight with a pro fighter. He almost dropped him where he stood. Falcao got beat up by a skater kid then pretty much ruined a prospect's career and life from his behavior.

Spin it how you want that guy legit beat Falcao in a fight lol. He made that ass wobble and there's no denying that.

i may think bad about falcao for his actions outside the cage but the amount of biased hate here is riddiculous. Falcao is one of the best MW out there for khalidov. he beats him fair and square and heeere we are, bunch of keyboard waqrriors cals falcao a can and bashes mamed for fighting him...
i do know we shouldnt lisen to people with mental problems, but they are always the loudest ..

Great to see Khalidov get the 1st round sub against such a top notch fighter.. He's one of the best MWs in the world.

Wow. What an event. A real TORRENT of fights. If anyone agrees it is a TORRENT of fights, please message me.

An idea for MMAmed: Leandro Ataides!!!

Frankly, I would love to c a collaboration KSW-ONE with the polish promotion focused on divisions from WW to HW and ONE from FLW to LW or even men's SW!
And they could merge their women's divisions.

Frankly, I would love to c a collaboration KSW-ONE with the polish promotion focused on divisions from WW to HW and ONE from FLW to LW or even men's SW!
And they could merge their women's divisions.

A partnership between KSW and ONE FC would be great.

thats stupid beyond words.
Who would like to see this guy?
what would mamed gain from beating him?
whats the purpose of that kind of fight?
also, Mamed is not Polish.
And some people wont ever be happy for guys like mamed till they wont end up in UFC, even if its not the best for them.
and after he would and lost eventually (strong division, and farnkly mamed wouldnt have big chances agains top5 of UFC MW, even thought i like him and i think he is a great fighter) they would bash him for being a can that only could win against noones fighting in Europe...

thats stupid beyond words.
Who would like to see this guy?
what would mamed gain from beating him?
whats the purpose of that kind of fight?
also, Mamed is not Polish.
And some people wont ever be happy for guys like mamed till they wont end up in UFC, even if its not the best for them.
and after he would and lost eventually (strong division, and farnkly mamed wouldnt have big chances agains top5 of UFC MW, even thought i like him and i think he is a great fighter) they would bash him for being a can that only could win against noones fighting in Europe...
Mamed is TOP3.
KSW>UFC
thx.

Back