Ksw 26 - 22.3.2014

LOL Bedorf injuried, Guelmino Injuried, Rossborough vs Rozalski, and Kowalewicz vs Grecicho added to the fight card

Bad news, KSW needs more shows per year. Kowalewicz vs Grecicho is a missmatch.

This was supposed to be one of the best cards in ksw so far... phucking injuries damn.

Bedorf is ducking Rossborough!

Kidding. That was the fight I was looking forward to most, it's sad that it happened so close to the event. Maybe they'll remake the original fight with Sylvia during the next event.

With the injuries this is not a good card

you're exagerrating a bit.
Althought this injuries change the quality of this event, its not like it came from best event in the world to the worst one.
Bedorf is the biggest dissapointment, Nandor a bit too, as he could do well ineuropean market.
But theres plenty of decent polish and non polish talent on the card. While not on Karol's level, they can still provide decent fights, remembering its kind of local event for small Polish market.
Dont make it as ufc 151 or something ;)

you're exagerrating a bit.
Althought this injuries change the quality of this event, its not like it came from best event in the world to the worst one.
Bedorf is the biggest dissapointment, Nandor a bit too, as he could do well ineuropean market.
But theres plenty of decent polish and non polish talent on the card. While not on Karol's level, they can still provide decent fights, remembering its kind of local event for small Polish market.
Dont make it as ufc 151 or something ;)

Thank god I'm exagerating, the main event and the 3rd most important fights are off!

Common bro! As of now even for ksw standards this is not a good card

The card is headlined by Silva/Materla, calm down guys.

Materla - Silva :]

1924820_618365468218949_1339536859_n.jpg

Official Weight-in Results :

Main Event:

185 lbs: Michał Materla (185) vs. Jay Silva (183)

Main Card:

265 lbs: Marcin R

This ain't PPV event , shame I would watch it for free

This card is too weak to be a ppv event. Still considering buying it tho.

I think I slept with that blonde ring girl 2 years ago.

fights im looking forward too

Anzor Azhiev (145) vs. Artur Sowiński (148)
Michał Andryszak (249) vs. Paweł Słowiński (252)
Jakub Kowalewicz (154) vs. Sergei Grecicho (154)
Arbi Shamaev (144) vs. Helson Henriques

Arbi vs Helson on the prelims, will there be a way to watch that?

Back