Korean Zombie: UFC promised me title shot with win over Edgar

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
usa_today_9860104.0.jpg

“I was told that if I win this fight, I will get a title shot,” Jung told Rank5 . “I was fighting for myself in my twenties, but now I’m fighting for my family. Even though I do not have the same physical strength, I have amassed much more experience and know-how.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/19/...ised-me-title-shot-win-over-frankie-edgar-mma

Aldo is moving up to LW, Frankie is 3, Ortega is 1. I could see it actually happening after Ortega fight.

Already setting a winnable match up for Ortega if he happens to become champ..

just imagine Max/Zombie or Ortega/Zombie....of course this assumes he beats frankie which I don't see happening

Kz is madman in the cage, always looking to finish his opponent, and i believe he has right tools to put away Frankie.
But i still believe in FE, he had many wars and got finished by Ortega in his last fight kudos to Ortega nobody ever did it to FE. But i gotta go with FE here, i think he will outwork KZ

just imagine Max/Zombie or Ortega/Zombie....of course this assumes he beats frankie which I don't see happening
should be a good fight, but win/win and lose/lose for me, because I like both, and don't want either to lose.

Edgar is a hard dude to put away. KZ might put on a good fight with Edgar, but I'm not sure how he can beat him to be honest.

Kz is madman in the cage, always looking to finish his opponent, and i believe he has right tools to put away Frankie.
But i still believe in FE, he had many wars and got finished by Ortega in his last fight kudos to Ortega nobody ever did it to FE. But i gotta go with FE here, i think he will outwork KZ
I agree. Plus the layoff with an injury. Would rather he fought someone lower, and Frankie a top ranked guy. should be exciting.

Already setting a winnable match up for Ortega if he happens to become champ..

Seems like one of the tougher matchups for him actually. Good striker, good BJJ. KZ isn't likely to get subbed.

Promise in one hand, shit in the other. See which fills faster

Fuck....this is such a bittersweet fight for me.
Edgar is my favorite fighter, but goddamn I love me some Zombie too...
And especially if leads to Zombie vs Max?!?!
That fight would be FIRE.
<{1-16}>

I agree. Plus the layoff with an injury. Would rather he fought someone lower, and Frankie a top ranked guy. should be exciting.
I wo
I wanted to see Yair vs KZ, and hell yeah it wery could be FOTY. Both guys are Bonus machines.

First off I wouldn't believe Dana or the UFC execs. Secondly, Edgar is a very tough match for him and third, Max would put the Zombie to sleep.

Max vs. KZ would be amazing. It's too bad we never got to see KZ's true prime, but I'll take any version of him I can get. The guy is always entertaining.

Wish he would fight more often

Back