Kodokan luggage/shower

QingTian

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Kodokan has showers and a luggage storage area (for large suitcases and locked)? For drop ins, not staying in their dorms.

Thanks!

Don't know, but that's awesome and good luck!

I don't think there are showers and an area for luggage if you're in en suite in a rented apartment.

Does anyone know if the Kodokan has showers and a luggage storage area (for large suitcases and locked)? For drop ins, not staying in their dorms.

Thanks!
Awesome dude. Good luck. Not sure about the showers and stuff just wanted to say I’m jealous. I hope you have a great time getting smashed by those dudes.

Yes there' is. A men's changing room with showers, but people usually leave their gym bags lined up against the wall under the coat rack.

It's Japan, not Southie Boston. Theft is rare and even rarer in a place like the Kodokan.

Happy training!

Yes there' is. A men's changing room with showers, but people usually leave their gym bags lined up against the wall under the coat rack.

It's Japan, not Southie Boston. Theft is rare and even rarer in a place like the Kodokan.

Happy training!

lol but what about all the foreigners going in and out? I'm not too concerned with my stuff, just it's part of a business trip so it'd be really inconvenient to lose things I need for work.

Back