Kobe Bryant Stresses the Importance of A Union at UFC's Athlete Retreat

They are are cheering but had their chance with that big league agent Boris or whatever. I bet no one called him too scared let alone 50% you need to vote on union. Whats Ironic is fighters are the worst at fighting in a way. No one just gonna give you money. They need to fight for it. United makes more leverage like all the other athletes from tennis to football. If Fighters don't fight, don't feel bad for them AT ALL. They are paid what they negotiated already. Poorly negotiated.

Last edited:
It's sad because that money should go to the fighters
Just last week shogun was at my job campaigning to get me a raise. And a few months back, cyborg showed up at my friends work and punched his boss in the face, demanding he give everyone raises.

I didn't think the ufc fighters cared as much about my paycheck as the mma community seems to care about theirs

7d9b9236690513711cb9043a291a7caa_kobe-black-swan-meme-memesuper-kobe-black-swan-meme-kobe-meme-kobe-meme-black-swan_500-338.jpeg

2004 Finals was one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA history
Nothing has or ever will come close to last year's

Spurs to Miami a few years back and Miami to Dallas are another 2 that are just as bad.

Just last week shogun was at my job campaigning to get me a raise. And a few months back, cyborg showed up at my friends work and punched his boss in the face, demanding he give everyone raises.

I didn't think the ufc fighters cared as much about my paycheck as the mma community seems to care about theirs

You're from Orange County I presume? I ran into cyborg 2 weeks ago at BWW.

The girl broke down in court and admitted she made it up lol

WTF???? This never happened. All you MFers who gave props to the idiot who wrote this should be ashamed of yourselves. Kobe made a public apology for what he did after she decided not to testify, acknowledging the girl did not consent.

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado. I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter. I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

Kobe then paid the girl in an out-of-court settlement so his crime would not be all over the news for another year. Neither the criminal case nor the civil case ever saw the inside of a courtroom.

The girl did not testify in the criminal case because Kobe's people broke the law and released her identity to the public after the judge told them not to. This was the scumbag move of all time, challenging, then breaking, the rape-shield law. This allowed Kobe's crazy fan base, spouting off shite like you wrote, to harass her and her family, and even plot the murder of this girl. Yes, one of Kobe's fans was arrested and convicted of a murder plot against her.

Kobe Bryant is a sociopath rapist, and you Shertards lie for him. You are the scum of the earth.

Who the f*ck cares what an overpaid jackass basketball player thinks? F*ck him He should worry about his own sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back