Knife stores that accpet bitcoin.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

Question for the Americans here, if someone in a country that prohibited the ownership of switchblades wanted to purchase one online anonymously with bitcoin and have it sent to his/her country, what store might that person shop at?

Hypothetically speaking of course...

Thanks.

switchblades are pretty worthless except looking cool tbh

you can fuck somebody up worse with this

13796403_Alt01

and its legal everywhere

switchblades are pretty worthless except looking cool tbh

you can fuck somebody up worse with this

13796403_Alt01

and its legal everywhere
Yeah, but TS wants to look cool.

You can't pull any chicks with that.

Well, willingly.

I only see jewelry there.

Sorry, man.

I was making a funny.

That's basically a defunct retail store that was popular back in the 80's and 90's.

Kinda like Montgomery Ward.

switchblade? what are you, some kinda dork?

get you one of these bad boys
tumblr_mczgxy56Sw1roozb6o1_500.gif

vape, fidget spinner and fedora sold separately.
<Gordonhat>

switchblade? what are you, some kinda dork?

get you one of these bad boys
tumblr_mczgxy56Sw1roozb6o1_500.gif

vape, fidget spinner and fedora sold separately.
<Gordonhat>

Naaaah, need a traditional switch blade so I can cut into a brick of yayo like a cop in one of those movies.

Naaaah, need a traditional switch blade so I can cut into a brick of yayo like a cop in one of those movies.

this will do it in much more style. whatsamatta? scared you'll cut yourself?

That's something that is just gonna say "knife" on the box when it goes through customs. Even if they opened it I don't think they will actually show up to your house and write you a ticket for trying to import it.

Before you get a switchblade you need to change your av from this

457759.jpg

To some cholo manlet flipping a knife around. You think Conan would spend his bitcoin on switchblades? GET A SWORD

Before you get a switchblade you need to change your av from this

457759.jpg

To some cholo manlet flipping a knife around. You think Conan would spend his bitcoin on switchblades? GET A SWORD

"You need to get a real weapon, not a toothpick!"

-Conan.

Because I don't want a piece of shit like that. I want an Italian Switch blade.

What's with you guys are you people a bunch of women or something? I'm a man and I know what i want.

...wow.

you could just say, "I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about", and save everyone a ton of time. Calling Kershaw a piece of shit or somehow implying the speedsafe tech is worse than a 'switchblade' is asinine.

Switchblades are spring-loaded and very fragile.

Anyway, someone already told you, just buy one dipshit - no one cares. They're not going to open up your fucking box and look, just go on ebay.

This thread would be good if @Clippy started it.

What a random request. "Where can I buy a switchblade with bitcoin?" Lol wut

Although I've been carrying one lately, I'm ignorant to knives. I have a spyderco 'police stainless steel handle ComboEdge'(found it in my uncle's stuff after he moved out so I adopted it) and a tiny 'switchblade'(not sure what the proper name is with you guys roasting so hard) maybe 1.5-2 inches in length that a contractor left at my house.

That being said, I was super grateful I had the switchblade on me the other day. I was leaving a 24 hour subway with the gf at 1:00am and as we're walking out(throwing our trash away at the trash can next to the door), a strangely yolked looking homeless dude with face tats walks in with purpose(transitional spaces, wish I saw him coming though the glass but he was wearing all black and it was dark out). I'm holding my girl's hand with my left hand and my right hand is in my jacket pocket holding the switchblade. I was grateful cause I felt like I could've deployed and jammed it into his neck in a split second if I had to whereas if I had the spyderco I would've been fucked having to use two hands to open it up. Turns out the homeless guy was walking aggressively cause he came in to fill his two gallon jug with soda from the fountain... after we got out of the store I was walking so fast I was nearly dragging my chick by the arm but as Pastor John always says "every time you DONT fight, you win" "avoidance is key" "spiritual fitness"

Def going to get one of those kershaw speed-safe blades(thanks for the suggestion)

Back