Knew Dylan would lose

emul8ter25

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It was obvious Dylan would lose his fight. Not because he was fighting Hall, but because he picked that girly v-rod (vagina-rod)

good job Nostradamus. I bet you predicted the world won't end in 2012.

"u wot m8" image here

I knew this thread would be stupid before I opened it.

Tell me, PLEASE tell me, will the sun rise tomorrow?

gimme a break the vrod is the only reasonable bike harley makes after they got rid of Buell

if you wanna keep riding around on air cooled pushrod pieces of shit like fatboys or sportsters thats your business

props to Dylan for choosing an actual modern motorcycle, which is rare in a harley davidson showroom

gimme a break the vrod is the only reasonable bike harley makes after they got rid of Buell

if you wanna keep riding around on air cooled pushrod pieces of shit like fatboys or sportsters thats your business

props to Dylan for choosing an actual modern motorcycle, which is rare in a harley davidson showroom

vrod is a womans bike. plain and simple.

a woman's ride and yet it absolutely destroys every other harley on the drag strip. What does that say about every other harley model?

how many people that ride a harley care about drag strip numbers?

how many people that care about numbers at the drag strip ride a harley?

how many people that ride a harley care about drag strip numbers?

how many people that care about numbers at the drag strip ride a harley?

a lot, on both counts. This is evidenced by the fact that HD constantly lobbies the organization that arranges drag racing events for rule changes favoring their bikes.

So yeah, winning at the drag strip does mean a lot to HD and their customers. There wouldnt be catalogs upon catalogs of go-fast parts for the bikes if this wasnt the case. HD makes a lot of money off that stuff too, and virtually every performance part you can get installed at the dealership is about making the bike faster in a straight line.

the poor bastards dont know how to make a bike that can handle :(

I'm with bunchof66 on the V-Rod.
Liquid cooling a Harley resulted in real brilliance.
(I ride an older Buell and love it)

"Purists" claim to be repulsed by teh modern techonology and extra bells and whistles, but proclomation of one's faith to only air cooled V-Twins is a knuckle draggers pasttime.

Oh yeah... and I knew Dylan (as much as I like him) would lose too.. cuz Hall hits like a truck.

I'm with bunchof66 on the V-Rod.
Liquid cooling a Harley resulted in real brilliance.
(I ride an older Buell and love it)

"Purists" claim to be repulsed by teh modern techonology and extra bells and whistles, but proclomation of one's faith to only air cooled V-Twins is a knuckle draggers pasttime.

Oh yeah... and I knew Dylan (as much as I like him) would lose too.. cuz Hall hits like a truck.

Haha, same here. I rooted for Dylan because he is a super chill dude but Uriah's no joke.

GSXR-1000 owner here. Which Buell you got? I rode a Firebolt once and wow those things are so different its kinda weird, but fun though! It felt unlike any other sportbike I've ridden (and ive ridden a few)

All those older HD's feel like sluggish hulking piles of metal. When I rode the vrod it pulled like a sportbike but felt like sitting in a lazyboy chair. Not my cup of tea, personally..

'01 Thunderbolt S3. It rattles my balls off at the stop light, but up over 2500rpms feels like butter. It is a compromise. Some sport bike trappings with a big fat V-Twin pushing it down the road.

Can't ride a GSXR... I wet myself.

People tend to discourage it, but I have talked about getting a V-Rod to take a long trip as a test of its capabilities.

Alas, I must spend most of my time caged in an office.

I'll be rooting for Gastelum.

Back