Kitchen Gadgets and Cooking Devices

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite kitchen gadgets and cooking devices? Im going to start cooking way more often.

Im thinking about getting a deep fryer. I want to start making wendys spicey chicken burgers at home. I already found the recipe. You can get a decent deep fryer on amazon.ca for $105.

I also got an instapot pressure / slow cooker. Going to slow cook some delicious pork for sammiches at work.

Would be cool to get a waffle maker too.

What do you guys use

But are they as good as deep fryers. How are they different then an oven

The way the air circulates makes it different from a conventional oven. You really do get a deep fried effect without all the grease. Easy clean up and you don't have that grease smell in your house that every deep fryer has.

Rice cooker is king.

Slow cooker is good too.

Beyond that? I just use conventional stuff

My current favorites are my sous vide want, my smoker, and my deep fryer. That allows me to make my favorite foods: brisket, steak, and buffalo wings

Pressure cooker is one of my faves gadgets so handy for making stock

I've got a counter top deep fryer but I sometimes find its easier to deep fry in a wok

Stick blender can come in handy and way better clean up than a normal blender

Not gadget but I couldn't do without a cast iron pan

Not really a kitchen item, but I love my smoker. I typically only use it on the weekend, but I prepare my lunches for the week on it. I'm having ribs and chicken drumsticks this week.

The way the air circulates makes it different from a conventional oven. You really do get a deep fried effect without all the grease. Easy clean up and you don't have that grease smell in your house that every deep fryer has.
What's wrong with the smell of @ga_ninja 's house?

Pressure cooker is one of my faves gadgets so handy for making stock

I've got a counter top deep fryer but I sometimes find its easier to deep fry in a wok

Stick blender can come in handy and way better clean up than a normal blender

Not gadget but I couldn't do without a cast iron pan
Essentials right here. Pressure cooker, wok and cast iron pan. I would add a chinese cleaver to complete the ensemble.

Weber Q200 gas grill, Weber Silver Kettle, Old Smokey charcoal grill, pressure cooker.

I'd like to get an air fryer and food dehydrator.

Essentials right here. Pressure cooker, wok and cast iron pan. I would add a chinese cleaver to complete the ensemble.
Yep got one of them too, doesn't see as much use as it use to though

In all my years cooking and butchering my own animals, I've yet to have any use for a clever.

Ooh you are in my play house now.

Insta Pot 7 in 1 Pressure cooker

10384251.jpg

Nesco Food Dehydrator - Jerky Maker

hqdefault.jpg

Vitamix 750 Blender

Vitamix-Professional-Series-750-Blender-Review-The-All-In-One-Blender2.jpg

Masakage Koishi AS Gyuto 210mm

13deb67c07dbdf928a577b8a4958447d_grande.png

Back