Movies KINGDOM OF THE PLANET OF THE APES (Dragonlord's Reacton, post #38)

If you have seen KINGDOM OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I was pretty impressed with the movie. I didn't really know what to expect, or if the series was going to be able to keep my attention.. but they did a good job introducing new characters, and making you care about them. The movie is a bit slow paced, but in a good way. It really sucks you into this world they've created and when there is action its more satisfying

Overall though, they're setting up another trilogy it seems.. and while I did enjoy this movie alot, I don't know if I have much confidence the entire series will continue to live up to the hype. The way it ended seemed to just go in a familiar direction and I can see it being hard to top this one. Seems like the only way to go is down

But overall, this is a legit good movie with amazing visuals and a really cool sci-fi world that sucks you into the story. 8/10 and as good as the last series of movies

The reboot is starting to get boring. They're trying to make as much films as possible and more income is the goal.

It's ok. Average. Nothing great.

One of things that mildly bugged me was the girl starting up the generators inside the silo. The silo looked like it had been abandoned for decades, yet the generator started right up. And in the cconcluding segment of the movie those broken radio telescopes started working after decades of lying derelict and huge chunks of them missing.

I guess the writers and producers said: meh we need to move the plot along even if the way we do it is silly.

It's ok. Average. Nothing great.

One of things that mildly bugged me was the girl starting up the generators inside the silo. The silo looked like it had been abandoned for decades, yet the generator started right up. And in the cconcluding segment of the movie those broken radio telescopes started working after decades of lying derelict and huge chunks of them missing.

I guess the writers and producers said: meh we need to move the plot along even if the way we do it is silly.

Wasn't even an oringal scene. They restarted an abandoned hydroelectric dam in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Back