KIKI Do you love me? Are you riding?

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

What do you think of Drake's new song? His music personally sounds all the same to me.

Catchy and easy to digest, but doesn't have much else.

Last edited:
All I'm gonna be hearing on the radio for the next month

Keke
She don luv me
She not riding
On me bicycle
And now she left me
By my lonesome self
Because she no luv me
But I luv her

Fans who appreciate real hip hop knows where to find it. Those songs they play on the radio nowadays are more for the general public I think. It's not even rap most of the times. Like that Malone guy for instance wtf is that?

That was horrible. Basically a 3,36 minutes insult to music.
Just, vapid and relentlessly boring.

This is an autotuned insult to the term "music".The fact that the likes of Drake are famous artists says a lot about today's general public.
Sad!

Are you insinuating rap is a disgraceful garbage and should be distinguished from the term "music"?

If that’s the case then we have to discontinue calling any of the so called rock songs written after the year 2000, by the likes of bands like Shinedown, 5 Finger Death Punch, And any other corporate metal bands, music.

Let's face it guys. we're getting old, and the youngsters are wrong. When I grew up the only rap I heard on the radio was of course the hits from coolio, warren g, snoop, skee-lo and so on. But they did slip through some Camp Lo, Luniz, De La Soul, Wu-Tang and Xzibit. All of those mentioned are better than what is getting airtime these days.

I remember in the 90s listening to Rascals, Kardinal and Choclair, I used to wish a Canadian rapper would blow up worldwide.

Sorry guys, I guess this one's on me...

What do you think of Drake's new song? His music personally sounds all the same to me.

Catchy and easy to digest, but doesn't have much else.

his music is basically pop spayed with bit of rap. its catchy as hell though.....but his lyrics are silly if you read them

I'm in New York right now, just saw some b-boys dancing to this stupid song. Shit depressed me. It's not even music, just a douche talking over a basic beat.

Back