Kids today are weaksauce; Millennials attack James Bond

G

Guestx

Full article here:

https://www.indy100.com/article/mil...ldfinger-noticing-huge-problem-sexism-8180786

But long story short, a guy made a video with scenes from James Bond movies in which Bond acts "inappropriately." He wasn't really being serious about it:

The video is a joke. I didn't think people would take it so seriously. They're taken out of context because it's part of the joke. I didn't mean for it to be used as part of some agenda. It's just a look back at old Bond moments that wouldn't go down so well today. They're "inappropriate" by today's standards.

But of course Millennials gonna Millennial:

Here's the original video BTW:

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly can't believe this took so long.

Cast a non-white bond abomination and it will be ok.

Date a younger chick, they say? How about no. I cant buy enough cheese for all that whine.

this douchebag knew exactly what the reaction would be and loved the attention, ppl like him are in many ways worse than the delicate rainbow snowflakes offended by everyone and everything.

Cast a black transgender as the next bond and have him/her and her partner fill out a consent form before bumping uglies.

People born after 2000 aren’t millennials. People born before 2000 aren’t kids. Conclusion: kids today aren’t millenials. There’s a newer generation we millennials can now blame all our problems on.

<20>

People born after 2000 aren’t millennials. People born before 2000 aren’t kids. Conclusion: kids today aren’t millenials. There’s a newer generation we millennials can now blame all our problems on.

<20>

I still pretty much look at anyone under 30 as a kid.

But it will be interesting to see what direction the post-Millenial generation goes in.

Those bitches complaining on Twitter wish they were pretty enough to be treated like shit rather than ignored

Full article here:

https://www.indy100.com/article/mil...ldfinger-noticing-huge-problem-sexism-8180786

But long story short, a guy made a video with all the scenes from James Bond movies in which Bond acts "inappropriately." He wasn't really being serious about it:

That vid does trigger me. Women really are not treated well by James Bond. Well in Spectre, James Bond behaved himself better.

I still pretty much look at anyone under 30 as a kid.

But it will be interesting to see what direction the post-Millenial generation goes in.

This direction

tide-pod-challenge-440x248-1516811860.jpg

Cast a black transgender as the next bond and have him/her and her partner fill out a consent form before bumping uglies.
no, keep Bond as a white hetro brit, and have him go after a bad guy, who invents the cure for gayness, even if Bond bangs a few women along the way, who said no at the beginning, he'll still be a hero.

I actually found this quite funny. Am not surprised people on Twitter are offended by something, it seems that the main reason to be on Twitter is to bitch nonstop while living that 1st World life.

Cast a non-white bond abomination and it will be ok.

I'd be happy for them to do Muslim Bond just so the series could keep the essential misogyny and mild sexual abuse without these feminist complaints

I'd be happy for them to do Muslim Bond just so the series could keep the essential misogyny and mild sexual abuse without these feminist complaints
<bball2>

Full article here:

But long story short, a guy made a video with all the scenes from James Bond movies in which Bond acts "inappropriately." He wasn't really being serious about it:

In the new world order, being a white heterosexual male = being a "rapist."

This thread probably belongs in the war room.

Bond is sexist and racist. That's just two of the reasons I like the character so much:)

Anyone who is offended by Bond's sexism and racism, please feel free to take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut;)

Back