Kid Yamamoto dead at 41.

JapanLead_vice_670.jpg

they had a super close father-son type relationship.

Yea I thought so..hope this doesn't affrctvhis career too much would like to see him back in the UFC soon

Yea I thought so..hope this doesn't affrctvhis career too much would like to see him back in the UFC soon

timestamped clip of Kid introducing Guchi to Ariel back in 2011. Look at him beaming with pride.

timestamped clip of Kid introducing Guchi to Ariel back in 2011. Look at him beaming with pride.

I always liked him ..probably the best young modern Japanese MMA fighter I've seen in awhile and his speed is blinding..he didn't have the raw power of Yamamoto but definitely has the finishing mindset that Yamamoto had..no point fighting here

Unfortunately cancer takes us all these days. 41 is too young, rip.

Fuck

I'm legit teary eyed now <DCrying>

Thanks for the awesome memories Kid!

I hope they let him wear his wrestling shoes in the ring, wherever he is fucking fools up now

Last edited:
Fuck. say it ain't so...

RIP Kid. They said you were an asshole, but you were amazingly talented and delivered like the champ you were an always will

RIP

I remember being so hyped for his ufc debut after watching his highlights.

Shit what a shame, Rip Kid

and like so many already in this thread, Fuck Cancer!!!

Just read a thread about him having cancer in the worldwide discussion room the other day and he was alive... Now he has passed away unbelievable.

平和の中で安らかにキッド山本サン

RIP

A legend and a pioneer

Respect

Last edited:
Kid announced his battle cancer on the 26 August and 3 weeks later he has gone.
So sad.

I read a post by Rumina Sato and it looks like he commented Kid was sick in May. Maybe he has been fighting it a while...
Longer than we know.
Sad thing is that Enson asks Kid to get in touch and its not too late.
I hope they spoke.

Sad day.
RIP Kid.
Great fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back