Kid Can't Stop Laughing With His Barber LOL

I caught a tiny bit of America's Funniest Videos or whatever it's called. A maybe two year old innocent little boy gave his daddy something that may have been shit, he happily takes it and puts it in his mouth thinking it's candy and few seconds later spits it out after realizing it ain't candy. Almost couldn't breathe while laughing at that.

Reactions: Zer
I caught a tiny bit of America's Funniest Videos or whatever it's called. A maybe two year old innocent little boy gave his daddy something that may have been shit, he happily takes it and puts it in his mouth thinking it's candy and few seconds later spits it out after realizing it ain't candy. Almost couldn't breathe while laughing at that.

Man this reminds of a story of when I was a little kid. I'd stay up all night playing video games while my parents were sleeping, and because I didn't want to be up flushing the toilet at night and waking everyone up and getting in trouble I'd piss in empty bottles of pop. I'd drink this British pop called Irn Bru (GOAT) which can look a lot like piss tbf

91evZ8MarwL.jpg

One morning I wake up and my mum comes into my room, and I'm sat there and notice out the corner of my eye she's picked up one of my Irn Bru piss bottles and she's about to take a sip. And in that moment I had to intervene I'm thinking of all the shame I felt about having bottles of piss around my room and I can't bring myself to admit it out loud by warning her, I just sit and pretend not to notice. She drinks it and immediately rushes out of the room and starts throwing up in the toilet. I didn't get in trouble though because we never talked about it, and both just sort of silently agreed to never mention it to anyone. This is the first time I've ever told this story but you're my sherbros

Man this reminds of a story of when I was a little kid. I'd stay up all night playing video games while my parents were sleeping, and because I didn't want to be up flushing the toilet at night and waking everyone up and getting in trouble I'd piss in empty bottles of pop. I'd drink this British pop called Irn Bru (GOAT) which can look a lot like piss tbf

View attachment 1039950

One morning I wake up and my mum comes into my room, and I'm sat there and notice out the corner of my eye she's picked up one of my Irn Bru piss bottles and she's about to take a sip. And in that moment I had to intervene I'm thinking of all the shame I felt about having bottles of piss around my room and I can't bring myself to admit it out loud by warning her, I just sit and pretend not to notice. She drinks it and immediately rushes out of the room and starts throwing up in the toilet. I didn't get in trouble though because we never talked about it, and both just sort of silently agreed to never mention it to anyone. This is the first time I've ever told this story but you're my sherbros
That's what happens when you drink warm soda or attempt to.

View attachment 1039950

Apple juice.

Right colour and nice wide neck bottles.

Come at me bro.

Last edited:

View attachment 1039950

bookmarking for a fap later

View attachment 1039950

1ilM6r.gif

View attachment 1039950

I remember I woke up drunk at someone's house after a party and I see a forty of malt liquor. I pick up the forty and start pounding it and the forty was filled with ash and cigarette butts and a friend was rolling on the floor laughing at my ass 🤣

I remember I woke up drunk at someone's house after a party and I see a forty of malt liquor. I pick up the forty and start pounding it and the forty was filled with ash and cigarette butts and a friend was rolling on the floor laughing at my ass 🤣

I have almost the same story, another one from when I was a little kid. I was on a beach with my parents and my dad liked to drink Ginger Ale, and I figured it was alcohol so I wasn't allowed to drink it. But I'm sat there and my Dad's can of Ginger Ale is sat there and both of my parents are looking away distracted by something so I was like 'gonna try this alcohol shit like a real man'. So I take a sip and not only does it taste disgusting, it burns my throat. I'm thinking to myself 'who the fuck can drink this shit? I'm way too young for this'. Years later I was sat with my dad and I watched him flick cigar ash into an empty can of coke and that's when I realized

When I was younger, one of the neighbor kids picked up a bottle of anti freeze and took a few swigs out of it.

Turns out his dad was using the jug of anti freeze to hold a gallon of gas.

When I was younger, one of the neighbor kids picked up a bottle of anti freeze and took a few swigs out of it.

Turns out his dad was using the jug of anti freeze to hold a gallon of gas.
Wtf he wanted to die <{katwhu}><WhatIsThis>

<lmao><lol>

I have almost the same story, another one from when I was a little kid. I was on a beach with my parents and my dad liked to drink Ginger Ale, and I figured it was alcohol so I wasn't allowed to drink it. But I'm sat there and my Dad's can of Ginger Ale is sat there and both of my parents are looking away distracted by something so I was like 'gonna try this alcohol shit like a real man'. So I take a sip and not only does it taste disgusting, it burns my throat. I'm thinking to myself 'who the fuck can drink this shit? I'm way too young for this'. Years later I was sat with my dad and I watched him flick cigar ash into an empty can of coke and that's when I realized
Almost as bad as accidently drinking a bottle of dip spit... thankfully it was my spit

Back