Media Khamzat's fraudulent wrestling record exposed

It is often claimed that Khamzat was undefeated on the Swedish regional circuit but here are two of his losses to regional level Euro wrestlers. He goes by the last name "Girikhanov" here as that was his mother's last name and didn't want to stain his record under the "Chimaev" name.

Above is the most embarrassing loss as he gets destroyed 9-2 and has a temper tantrum afterwards and refuses to shake the opponent's hand.

Bo Nickal pins this dude in 2 mins max

Thx

Yeah a few bits of un-sportsman like conduct in there

So his wrestling record is 400-1?

That’s a lot more Rickson like than No Nickles type.

Nikals hasn’t ever been remotely close to being even the best wrestler in his own college let alone the world
Context is very important here. Bo didn't make the Olympics because his teammate David Taylor beat him. Fine, but David Taylor then went on to win the Gold Medal. That's a tough break having to beat the best guy in the world to even get in.

It's not wrestling. It doesn't matter. This is mma. Bo would could should wants to. He doesn't. I didn't see it.

Who cares? It's like when I bring up that Shavkat lost twice to the same guy in MMA (much more relevant than amateur wrestling), one of them after he had numerous pro fights and still gets touted as an undefeated fighter

His amateur wrestling record doesn't guarantee anything in MMA. Same goes for Bo

Amateur and Pro are seperate categories. Floyd lost a amateur match too.

Khamzat is a freestyle wrestler, like most people from the Chechnya/Dagestan. This a Greco tournament which he competed in for fun and to stay busy. It doesnt mean much lol.

Context is very important here. Bo didn't make the Olympics because his teammate David Taylor beat him. Fine, but David Taylor then went on to win the Gold Medal. That's a tough break having to beat the best guy in the world to even get in.
Aside from that, Bo and Taylor weren't wrestling at the same time at Penn and during his career there he was a Hodge Trophy winner as well as #1 in his weight division for 3 years and a multiple time NCAA champ. The other poster is a jabroni who doesn't know what he's talking about. The dude was absolutely the best wrestler at Penn during his run, hell he was considered the best collegiate wrestler in the damn country in his final season.

No nickels also couldn’t beat his coach. So there’s that

Ps: I am trolling!! His coach was the goat

The guy is actually pretty awesome at wrestling as evidenced by .....his wrestling

Yeah brother is acting like we didn't just see him ragdoll Usman (still think it was a draw though).

Reactions: HHJ
Khamzat Chimaev wrestled freestyle

1. This guy's first name is not "Khamzat"
2. This guy's last name is not "Chimaev"
3. This is Greco-Roman
4. It doesn't even look like him

This fucking trash goes to page 5 but when I make a thread posting proof of UFC corruption it is deleted instantly. Fuck this place.

Khamzat Chimaev wrestled freestyle

1. This guy's first name is not "Khamzat"
2. This guy's last name is not "Chimaev"
3. This is Greco-Roman
4. It doesn't even look like him

This fucking trash goes to page 5 but when I make a thread posting proof of UFC corruption it is deleted instantly. Fuck this place.

That's because corruption is not important, and this bullshit is sir lol.

IMG_20240427_012347_01.gif

It is often claimed that Khamzat was undefeated on the Swedish regional circuit but here are two of his losses to regional level Euro wrestlers. He goes by the last name "Girikhanov" here as that was his mother's last name and didn't want to stain his record under the "Chimaev" name.

Above is the most embarrassing loss as he gets destroyed 9-2 and has a temper tantrum afterwards and refuses to shake the opponent's hand.

Bo Nickal pins this dude in 2 mins max

Bo lost 10 times in Freestyle
3 times in Folkstyle
His bjj loss was to gordon but his only other 2 submission matches were draws (no wins)

They didn’t allow khamzat to enter olympic qualifiers since he wasnt born in Sweden (which is a bit weird), but he won the nationals 3 times. I’m sure he would have at least won bronze if he kept improving in just wrestling training.

Back