Khamzat is not 6'2"

ts sounds like a newbie
he doesnt even know that jones at 6 ft 4 is one of the most reliable

My brother has met jones. He is a legit 6'3 and has been measured countless times accurately and jon definitely had the edge on height. From a photo looked an inch

I'd be very surprised if Jon is under 6'4

ts sounds like a newbie
he doesnt even know that jones at 6 ft 4 is one of the most reliable
He's not 6'4" lol real 6'4" guys are huge like Alex Pierra, Jon is tall but he's not huge.

My brother has met jones. He is a legit 6'3 and has been measured countless times accurately and jon definitely had the edge on height. From a photo looked an inch

I'd be very surprised if Jon is under 6'4
I've met Jon and I'm taller than him by about 1/4 of an inch and I ain't 6'4"

Yeah that's been obvious for a while. He's a little bit taller than Darren Till.

Furry is about 6'8 and a half deontay wilder 6'7" Alex Pierra 6'4"

Wrong again bud
Fury at best is 6'7 and a half. I have met him and he is shorter than 6'8 price

He was even caught in video admitting to otto wallin he is 6'7, when the 6'5 Wallin said he is not 6'9

Don't know why fury still claims that height. He obviously was measured in trainers and has counted it ever since

Only in the UFC section could a moron create a thread about someone being 6ft1 instead of 6ft2. It's also funny how three people have tried to spell Pereira's name and none of them are right. Truly the most braindead place on this site.

izzy usually wears slides while Jon probably wears lifts to appear taller, he is only about 6'3"

here is an image of Jon Jones the same height as his 6'3" nfl brother aurthor and almost getting mogged by his 6'5" nfl brother chandler Jones, Jon is about 6'2.5" to 6'3" tall
View attachment 1007694

footwear really does add anywhere from around a half inch if wearing really flat shoes like converses, to upwards of two or three inches in boots, with most shoes being somewhere in between like and inch or two.

Wrong again bud

He was even caught in video admitting to otto wallin he is 6'7, when the 6'5 Wallin said he is not 6'9

Don't know why fury still claims that height. He obviously was measured in trainers and has counted it ever since

to the bolded: well what is considered a persons legit height? obviously is should be barefoot height; but most people - including most athletes - consider and are measured in shoes. and what type of shoes matter alot

These height threads <Huh2>

they're actually fascinating because seemingly ninety something percent of the male population lies about their height. understandably so because it has become increasingly an arms race when it comes to female attention and most girls can't even tell the difference if a 5'11'' man claims to be 6'1'' for example.

but it is still dishonest

It’s all WWE level made up heights. At least the weights are accurate - except in Abu Dhabi …

to the bolded: well what is considered a persons legit height? obviously is should be barefoot height; but most people - including most athletes - consider and are measured in shoes. and what type of shoes matter alot

they're actually fascinating because seemingly ninety something percent of the male population lies about their height. understandably so because it has become increasingly an arms race when it comes to female attention and most girls can't even tell the difference if a 5'11'' man claims to be 6'1'' for example.

but it is still dishonest

I got measured at the docs on Wednesday and I didn't bother taking off footwear. They never asked

The said I was 188cm and I'm definitely not over 185 barefoot

Loads overestimate their height as you say.

Wrong again bud

Here it is:

Discussing heights under 6’5” is pointless.

These guys are beneath us.

We talking 1 inch deference now..

WHO GIVES A FUCK...6'1-6'2 IS BASICALLY THE SAME

Back