Rumored Khamzat Chimaev has said that the UFC are targeting a fight between him and Kamaru Usman @ UFC 294

Awesome, you are not ready for GoatMaev.
1639796273-8fc521cb-1ed2-4c74-bb21-53f4bca927e3.png

Khamzat's weight situation has to be one of the most infuriating and confusing things I've ever seen in MMA.

One day he's retired, one day he's fighting at WW, one day he's fighting at MW, and one day he's going to be triple champion across 170-205.

But the one thing he never does is ACTUALLY FIGHT. Amazing that he's become the polar opposite of what he marketed himself as when he first came into the promotion.

Khamzat's weight situation has to be one of the most infuriating and confusing things I've ever seen in MMA.

One day he's retired, one day he's fighting at WW, one day he's fighting at MW, and one day he's going to be triple champion across 170-205.

But the one thing he never does is ACTUALLY FIGHT. Amazing that he's become the polar opposite of what he marketed himself as when he first came into the promotion.
I have read this same comment 100 times. You don t know what is going on.

I've been saying the ufc targets Colby-Kham for ufc 300 for about a year now. They gotta win their respective fights first-lets see if it happens.

and some fools here say hes fighting Izzy for the title after getting dropped by an ex LW

Back