Khabib's word and actions don't align with each other.

Why are you guys still going on this tiramisu crap. Tiramisu clocks in somewhere around 700 kcal, which isn't actual little but still just amounts to 0.1kg of weight. Whether he ate it or not, it wouldn't have made the difference between making weight and being hospitalized due to the weight cut.

As for TS - Khabib walking around with his friends is just that. They're not "a mafia" they are who he hangs with. You think the prophet didn't go around with his followers? He actual did make peace though and told Artem to never speak his name again to spread BS.

The bar of being a good man in accordance with the holy books is actually pretty low tbh and Khabib passes it without issue.

You're the only one making shit up. Khabib is not shown eating cake but you insist that he did with no evidence.

You're a bundle of laughs little dumb ass.

Your logic: There is tiramisu in that video. Khabib must have eaten it. They could not have possibly ordered anything else.

Common sense: There is no proof that Khabib ate it since he is not shown eating eat. Anyone at the table could have eaten it.
Ive already asked this and you cant answer it..... so lets try again, if not tiramisu he's eating then what was it that he was filmed eating? the only thing he ordered in the video was tiramisu.... Im not implying thats all he ate, but why are you still claiming he didnt eat something he clearly ordered. If he didnt want any then why order multiple servings?(3 to be exact)

also wtf does "he is not shown eating eat" mean?

Why are you guys still going on this tiramisu crap. Tiramisu clocks in somewhere around 700 kcal, which isn't actual little but still just amounts to 0.1kg of weight. Whether he ate it or not, it wouldn't have made the difference between making weight and being hospitalized due to the weight cut.
cos that goof claims khabib didnt eat any, and i agree with you..... I dont think eating a portion of tiramisu would lead to him being hospitalised

but the other dude seems to want to argue over pointless details

so much for "We're done here"

am I? says who? asshat Conor haters? oh Im so upset they think I troll/shitpost.... at least I dont invent conspiracies like you do ya goof

it's not that others are inventing conspiracy theories. It's that their brain (and most people's brains) function at a cognitive level that's higher than yours - hence why you are unable to understand simple concepts and more things ended up appearing like a big conspiracy theory when they try to explain things to you. It's ok though, just go on living happily the way you have been living and enjoy life to the best of your ability. I'm proud of you little fella!

it's not that others are inventing conspiracy theories. It's that their brain (and most people's brains) function at a cognitive level that's higher than yours - hence why you are unable to understand simple concepts and more things ended up appearing like a big conspiracy theory when they try to explain things to you. It's ok though, just go on living happily the way you have been living and enjoy life to the best of your ability. I'm proud of you little fella!
if you consider creating a narrative with no evidence as a "simple concept" then you are as much of an idiot as the other goof. Also its no "big conspiracy" ffs.... we are talking about tiramisu lol, get a grip of yourself lol

but you get 10 for effort kiddo ;)

cos that goof claims khabib didnt eat any, and i agree with you..... I dont think eating a portion of tiramisu would lead to him being hospitalised

but the other dude seems to want to argue over pointless details

i think people have already explain to you.
1) he ordered it for his table as they are dinning at a restaurant. All his friends/family/entourage are there for him. If I was him and people who come to support me, I would treat them to a nice meal too.

2) there's no footage of him actually eating it. there's footage of him ordering it. then a clip of the tiramisu, but there's no footage of him putting it into his mouth.

3) people have explained to you how basic film making but i know it's too hard for you to understand so let me dumb it down for you a bit:

EXAMPLE: i'm a celebrity, a camera crew filmed me talking to a sales clerk at a Ferrari dealership about purchasing a car. All the film shows is me talking and asking for the price and that I plan on buying a car from them. Film cuts off then shows a Ferrari car parked outside the parking lot.
Now you can think that i bought it for myself, you could think i bought it for my son, while i'm actually buying it for my father because this is the car that he always talked about when we were little when we were still struggling to survive.

^--- but you know, your little brain can't fathom it..... because you saw me talking to the sales person and expressing my interest in buying, then you saw the car parked outside and me and my family standing beside it. So you assumed I bought it for myself. (which when a person is buying a car, 90% of the time it's for him/herself).

You have a simple mind, so you can't understand that I could be buying it for my son, my father. Which actually happens in the real world.

It's ok..... simple minded folks have their place in the world too. You are the kind the government can rely on when they need mindless zombies to do their dirty work for them because your brain is only designed to see things linearly. You can't see the complex web that some scenario encompasses.

Isn’t every highly religious person hypocritical in some way? Almost Every fighter thanks god...for giving him the strength to beat another mans ass for your entertainment. You think god (in any form) really approves? Lol
The JBG does!

Holy crap son... what is wrong with you.. He is not Christian.. And even then.. Christians are not as passive as you like to think.. They did ALOT of killing back in the day.. David killed Goliath.. Sampsons wore them out with a jaw bone.. The Knights Templars killed masses... Like what in the world are u on?
Yeah... and they werent Christians....

Stating fact = conspiracies? lol sad. Cry more.
You do realize that Tiramisu was on the table and Khabib was eating at that time so it’s not at all proven that he WASN’T eating Tiramisu.
Could be camera work to lead you to believe it was the desert he was eating but what else would he be eating after they served desert? Unless of course the timeline is edited out of order which wouldn’t make sense for such a small detail.

i think people have already explain to you.
1) he ordered it for his table as they are dinning at a restaurant. All his friends/family/entourage are there for him. If I was him and people who come to support me, I would treat them to a nice meal too.

2) there's no footage of him actually eating it. there's footage of him ordering it. then a clip of the tiramisu, but there's no footage of him putting it into his mouth..

oh really? no footage of him putting it in his mouth? oh but let me guess your response.... we dont see exactly what he is eating right? well lets just use your logic and imagine that he ate what he ordered..*gasp* imagine that? someone eating something that they ordered..... but na youre right, its far to unbelievable. it mustve been something else entirely ;)

you're an idiot, but keep at it kiddo.... this gets you another 10 for effort ;)

You do realize that Tiramisu was on the table and Khabib was eating at that time so it’s not at all proven that he WASN’T eating Tiramisu.
Could be camera work to lead you to believe it was the desert he was eating but what else would he be eating after they served desert? Unless of course the timeline is edited out of order which wouldn’t make sense for such a small detail.
khabib mentions that in russia they eat tiramisu before they eat dinner.... so I think they ate dessert first.

Alhamdulliah the man proclaims after every fight. I try to think he is humble and is telling the truth but this must be said. The man's words and his actions are way far apart.

He tells others to train hard and stop being BS guys. Yet he couldn't resist temptation and took a bite of the Tiramisu. If it wasn't for him, we would of had Khabib vs Ferguson a long time ago.

He say he is a man of God, yet he walks around like a mafia to pick on a guy at a lower division. He wraps his hands around another man's neck, with gangsters behind him scaring that man on the brink of death. Nobody who is a man of God would do such threatening behavior. Instead of being a pacifier, he always want to raise the ante to show how Dagestani he is. This is not a peaceful, humble, God fearing man.

Khabib, stay humble brother.
Just do every one a favor, quit making stupid threads and stfu.

The Tirimisu thing is more joke than reality. You seriously think a Russian whose entire existence since birth has been for fighting ate Tirimisu on fight week?

Khabib on the MMA Hour after the incident:

“I no understand why people talk about this,” Nurmagomedov said, in response to the tiramisu rumors. “I don’t eat this. We’re going to restaurant and we chill together, everything, but [I was the only one] cutting weight. The other guys, no cutting weight, and everybody eat everything. But I don’t eat any of this stuff. I eat only my food. I no understand why people talk about this. Somebody ordered cake and somebody eat cake — of course somebody eat cake — but I don’t eat nothing. I don’t eat this cake. I did nothing, but I don’t understand why people talk about this.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/...ent-father-tiramisu-rumors-ferguson-fight-mma

Alhamdulliah the man proclaims after every fight. I try to think he is humble and is telling the truth but this must be said. The man's words and his actions are way far apart.

He tells others to train hard and stop being BS guys. Yet he couldn't resist temptation and took a bite of the Tiramisu. If it wasn't for him, we would of had Khabib vs Ferguson a long time ago.

He say he is a man of God, yet he walks around like a mafia to pick on a guy at a lower division. He wraps his hands around another man's neck, with gangsters behind him scaring that man on the brink of death. Nobody who is a man of God would do such threatening behavior. Instead of being a pacifier, he always want to raise the ante to show how Dagestani he is. This is not a peaceful, humble, God fearing man.

Khabib, stay humble brother.

I agree with most of it. I think all religious people are hypocrites in a way.

But what I don't agree and have explained it in several other posts is that his team members are being called gangsters.

oh really? no footage of him putting it in his mouth? oh but let me guess your response.... we dont see exactly what he is eating right? well lets just use your logic and imagine that he ate what he ordered..*gasp* imagine that? someone eating something that they ordered..... but na youre right, its far to unbelievable. it mustve been something else entirely ;)

you're an idiot, but keep at it kiddo.... this gets you another 10 for effort ;)

and asians eat rice, i saw one ordered, but what came was pasta, which must be a god damn mistake 'cuz i saw an ASIAN ordered right in front of my eyes, but what came wasn't rice. i went and told the waiter that he got the wrong table. your mind like i said is structured linearly and isn't capable of handling anything else.

LOL are you serious mate? Young Muslim males who proclaim to be men of God usually end up becoming terrorists.

This is not even mild coming from Khabib.

and asians eat rice, i saw one ordered, but what came was pasta, which must be a god damn mistake 'cuz i saw an ASIAN ordered right in front of my eyes, but what came wasn't rice. i went and told the waiter that he got the wrong table. your mind like i said is structured linearly and isn't capable of handling anything else.
you guys will argue to the death about something which is obvious to anyone else..... just to cover for Khabibs excuse? its pretty sad

this one was poor, so you only get a 5 this time..... your effort was lacking

Back