Khabib vs Woodley @ WW

Woodley is a nightmare matchup for Khabib. Better striker. Best TDD in the game to keep it standing. Khabib would get KOED
The same woodley that got taken down by Rory?
Khabib was able to take Dc down at training,what make you think he can take take woodley down?

Well according to Sherdog Khabib can manhandle anyone, easily..

Realistically tho, woodley wins rather easily.

This would be 6 months of Woodley saying Khabib doesn't deserve to fight him, while calling out Uriah Faber for a superfight. Then agreeing to fight him. Then Khabib getting hurt. Repeat all again.

It would be competitive, not as one-way for Woodley as some are suggesting here.

I hate to agree with a McNuthugger, but yeah I also think it's only a matter of time until Kebab gets badly exposed, especially if he moves up and fights guys his own size that he can't easily manhandle like at 155.

His standup is fucking horrible, and to be truly elite in today's climate, you need to be well rounded, or at least have excellent striking + TDD.

People were wowed with him brutalising MJ, but MJ couldn't even beat the punchbag on legs, Justin Gaethje. And he was hammering Kebab on the feet too.

So yeah, Woodley would fucking destroy Khabib, so would Wonderboy.

While I agree Woodley would beat Khabib you are so mistaken.

WW isn't his size. People say he blows up between fights, that he doesn't have the discipline or diet to cut to 155 consistently, but isn't a 155er? That makes zero sense. Look at his size, before the IV ban he used it, so he was fully hydrated by the time he got in the cage, he even then didn't look like a WW and doesn't even more so now.

He outstruck RDA and MJ for what portion of those fights were on the feet. MJ couldn't beat the punching bag JG? But he treated him like a punching bag until he gassed, rocked Justin 2 or 3 times before he got rocked himself. He landed a clean shot maybe 2 at most on Khabib the rest hit the forearm, Sherdog, and Rogan screaming skews everyone's opinion and memory of that. MJ definiely wasn't hammering him by any means.

RDA was coming off a decisive victory of outstriking Cowboy ans Khabib habdled him on the feet, clinch, and the ground.

Khabibs striking isn't what he wins his fights by so it looks ugly but isnt meant to look sharp he is just looking to slug so he can duck under when they return or make them plant their feet to clinch with them, he isn't trying to outstrike anybody obv.

While I agree Woodley would beat Khabib you are so mistaken.

WW isn't his size. People say he blows up between fights, that he doesn't have the discipline or diet to cut to 155 consistently, but isn't a 155er? That makes zero sense. Look at his size, before the IV ban he used it, so he was fully hydrated by the time he got in the cage, he even then didn't look like a WW and doesn't even more so now.

He outstruck RDA and MJ for what portion of those fights were on the feet. MJ couldn't beat the punching bag JG? But he treated him like a punching bag until he gassed, rocked Justin 2 or 3 times before he got rocked himself. He landed a clean shot maybe 2 at most on Khabib the rest hit the forearm, Sherdog, and Rogan screaming skews everyone's opinion and memory of that. MJ definiely wasn't hammering him by any means.

RDA was coming off a decisive victory of outstriking Cowboy ans Khabib habdled him on the feet, clinch, and the ground.

Khabibs striking isn't what he wins his fights by so it looks ugly but isnt meant to look sharp he is just looking to slug so he can duck under when they return or make them plant their feet to clinch with them, he isn't trying to outstrike anybody obv.

Anyone who weighs 200 pounds between fights, has to be rushed to hospital after making weight and doesn't make it to the fight, then jokes he has to cut off a leg to make 155 is NOT a 155er. We have more proof than we could ever need to realise he should not be fighting at 155. I agree he doesn't LOOK like the biggest 155er ever, but the stats speak for themselves.

And he outstruck Johnson on the feet? Are you joking? He landed basically nothing, and was just getting tagged and buzzed. He got outstruck 50-20 on the feet, and honestly that seems generous to Khabib.

The one thing I agree with you on is Khabib's striking is clearly not meant to win fights (lol), but that's where he'll come undone, badly. As soon as he fights a good striker who can keep it standing, he'll get bashed senseless.

I dont think Khabib could beat Lee let alone Woodley.

American wrestling > Russian. You'll see if Khabib actually fights some decent American wrestlers. Khabib hasnt fought anyone in current top 10 let alone the wrestlers.

Anyone who weighs 200 pounds between fights, has to be rushed to hospital after making weight and doesn't make it to the fight, then jokes he has to cut off a leg to make 155 is NOT a 155er. We have more proof than we could ever need to realise he should not be fighting at 155. I agree he doesn't LOOK like the biggest 155er ever, but the stats speak for themselves.

And he outstruck Johnson on the feet? Are you joking? He landed basically nothing, and was just getting tagged and buzzed. He got outstruck 50-20 on the feet, and honestly that seems generous to Khabib.

The one thing I agree with you on is Khabib's striking is clearly not meant to win fights (lol), but that's where he'll come undone, badly. As soon as he fights a good striker who can keep it standing, he'll get bashed senseless.

It's his diet not his size. I didn't think I had to spell it out for you(lol)

He definitely outstruck Johnson on the feet outside of that 1 maybe 2 left hands that Johnson landed. Why don't you rewatch the fight (lol)he fed Johnson some mean heavy punches, gifs are all over Google.

Just like Conor's mediocre wrestling is his downfall?(lol)

It's his diet not his size. I didn't think I had to spell it out for you(lol)

He definitely outstruck Johnson on the feet outside of that 1 maybe 2 left hands that Johnson landed. Why don't you rewatch the fight (lol)he fed Johnson some mean heavy punches, gifs are all over Google.

Just like Conor's mediocre wrestling is his downfall?(lol)

I have rewatched it, he got beaten clearly on the feet. So much so that you'd have to be a blind nuthugger to say Kebab won. He got outstruck 2.5 to 1, with harder, cleaner shots.

And perhaps if Conor had better wrestling/groundgame, he wouldn't have needed to quicktap as soon as the journeyman Nate Diaz's arm touched his throat. So yeah, a bit like that.

As soon as he fights an elite striker who refuses to be taken down, he'll also be a fish out of water and get absolutely worked.

I have rewatched it, he got beaten clearly on the feet. So much so that you'd have to be a blind nuthugger to say Kebab won. He got outstruck 2.5 to 1, with harder, cleaner shots.

And perhaps if Conor had better wrestling/groundgame, he wouldn't have needed to quicktap as soon as the journeyman Nate Diaz's arm touched his throat. So yeah, a bit like that.

As soon as he fights an elite striker who refuses to be taken down, he'll also be a fish out of water and get absolutely worked.

Lol at trying to take a stab at me through Conor like I give a shit. I jumped out my seat when that happened out of joy

You are blind as a bat. If my phone would let me id post the gifs that are easily available on Google image of Khabib cracking MJ and of him feeding RDA plenty of shots right after RDA beat Cerrone.

Striking isn't his strong suit but fans like you blow it so much out of the water it's almost laughable. His early UFC fights 5+ years ago id probably agree but he has learned alot since.

And MJ landed almost nothing in that fight what in the world are you saying 2.5 to 1? (lol)

You being part of the "Kebab" fad shows you clearly can't talk about him objectively, or Conor for that matter. Your word has lost all value in my book.

Take it easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back