Khabib vs Tony is one of the best fights of all time imo

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been on this site the longest.

I don't ever think there has been 2 guys who have dominated for so long in the same division and are clearly above the rest. Maybe when Chuck and Wand were killin it but the fight never happened in time. Chuck lost to Rampage and Randy...it wasn't the same.

Conor has the big name, but he doesn't have a LW resume.....Khabib and Tony are the clear top LW's in the world. Not even close.

This will go down as one of the best lightweight fights of all time

Not one of the biggest fight,its actually the biggest fight of all time...

It has the potential to be amazing for sure.

It's hard for me to sign it up as the biggest fight of all time without putting Conor or Jones name in it.

No doubt this fight will go down as best LW fight of all time.

Whoever will win this fight... surely they will serve the "just bleed" god well! Let El Cucuy recover his knee just a little bit more, but book it before Ramadan!

Air Tiramasu v Leg Sweeping Electrical Cord

Most cursed matchup of all time.

If it actually ever happens, however, fireworks for sure.

We've known this for a few years actually. Its just getting better though. I know all the cancellations hurt at the time but the interest on this fight is sky rocketing.

I think tony has developed a lot of respect for khabib after everything with conor. believe its mutual as well. but definitely agree.

I love Khabib/Ferguson fight.. it's just cursed af.

Inshallah they will fight.

Their combined record in the UFC is 25-1, that's absolutely insane. Better than DC-Jones if I'm not mistaken

Well it’s kinda rare to have this kind of match up possibly following the 2 epic fights of Khabib and Tony at ufc 229. That would be my most anticipated fight now for sure.

Back