Khabib TRASHES Kevin Lee's performance

Great insight from someone who has never wrestled a day in their life. Tech-falling another wrestler is still difficult and taxing on the body. Getting your ass whooped takes less energy than whooping someones ass.

Sorry, but it's hard to believe considering differences between Cain's performances like against JDS and Rothwell to Werdum one...

Sonnen against whoever he had easily 30-27'ed and against Bisping.

And so on.

Lee would fuck up Khabib. Make it happen. Bout time he fights some wrestlers he cant manhandle. Tibau a Brazilian state champion he couldnt score 1 TD against. Lee is better than Tibau So is Gaethje. But Lee will work for now.

That's exaggerating in another direction...

He was green as hell against Tibau, so he couldn't time a TD when Tibau was mostly moving away.

Since then, he had manhandled EVERYONE.

Who the hell takes down Dos Anjos, let alone manhandles him, save Khabib?

Most seductive guy, to not make it to the ring.

Kevin at least had the guts to actually walk into the cage and fight El Cucuy, DESPITE a rough weight cut and staph.

What about you, Khabib?

This guy sure talks a lot for someone who makes it to the cage once every 3 years.
At this point I'd rather see a healthy Lee vs Ferguson again than let Khabib's bitch ass get a shot.

/rocksalt

Bezymyannyj1.jpg

<puh-lease75>
Fun fact, that pic is from before the MJ fight, which he made weight for. Seems like he's 1-1 with the deadly pastry.

Well Khabib, he atleast made it into the cage. How about talk after you've actually had a fight again.

The undefeated Nurmagomedov trashed Lee’s UFC 216 performance on the latest edition of The MMA Hour.

“I think [Ferguson] won because Kevin Lee was fighting with him like chicken. That’s why he won,” Nurmagomedov told host Ariel Helwani. “[Lee] talked too much. He was not focused on the fight; he was focused on, I think, promoting the fight. When the fight was beginning, first round, [Lee] beat [Ferguson], and second round, [Lee] stayed with him in his distance, he ate a lot of jabs, and third round, he gave up, because he doesn’t have conditioning. That’s why.”

Nurmagomedov, of course, believe he’d fair much better against Ferguson, mainly on the basis of his frenetic pace and bottomless gas tank.

“[Rafael] dos Anjos and Kevin Lee fought with him at his distance. That’s why these guys [lost to] him,” Nurmagomedov said. “But what happens if Ferguson fights a fighter like me, who all the time tries to take him down, smash him on the ground, and never, never stop? All my life, in my amateur career, professional 24 fights, I never tire. Never, ever. In training, amateur fights, and professional fights, I never get tired.

“All my life, I never tire, I never lose, and I never give up. In training, in amateur fights, in professional fights, I’ve never given up. Never. Nobody has choked me, nobody has submitted me. Never, ever, in all my life. I’m training with a lot of fighters from different weight classes — heavyweight, welterweight, lightweight. You can ask ‘DC,’ you can ask Luke Rockhold, all fighters: I never give up and I never get tired. This is what I want to say about this.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/khab...medov-trashes-kevin-lees-ufc-216-performance/
well he is right you know. he never gave up on that tiramisu

People complain about Conor but at least he fought top guys and is now only recently inactive after winning the belt.

Khabib is an obvious talent but he can't just whine and critique people 24/7 when the dude never fight and doesn't seem able to even make it to a fight.

Get healthy, win a contender fight against a barboza or gaejhe/Alvarez winner, win the belt = profit

I like Khabib, but it's obviously easier not to tire, when you are throwing your opponents around.

It will be interesting to see how will his endurance hold up as soon as someone will actually offer him trouble.

? Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Somebody wake Luke up so we can get his opinion.

Lee would fuck up Khabib. Make it happen. Bout time he fights some wrestlers he cant manhandle. Tibau a Brazilian state champion he couldnt score 1 TD against. Lee is better than Tibau So is Gaethje. But Lee will work for now.
Lee's TDD is nothing special. He's been taken down 6 times by far worse grapplers then Khabib. He's an NCWA wrestler of no real acclaim. His athleticism and youth are his selling point. Technique wise, he's got nothing for Khabib on the ground.

His stand up is far from dominan but still his offense is better than Khabib's. Still with his defense, even Khabib can do a bit of damage on the feet before bring it down.

Lee is not the one to beat Khabib.

Also Tiabu has the highest TDD in LW history and 10 ten in UFC history. Plus the PEDs help. Not being able to take him down is standard, especially in your second UFC fight.

Only picture of khabib with cake I could find after a quick search.

All 209 evidence seems to have been deleted.
Wouldn't have found anything anyway, they never showed him eating it. This is the only one where he actually consumes the slayer of weight cuts.

lee did better than expected
tony is a monster

Yeah, it's hypocritical for Khabib to criticize Lee's performance against Tony, who he himself didn't fight because of his shitty weight cut. But if he did a nice, respectful interview, Shertards would trash him for being boring.

At least he's out there trying to promote himself and stir things up in his division. For a guy that knew almost no English a few years ago, he talks trash pretty well. Too bad for him that the Cold War is over; he'd be a perfect WWE-style Russian heel.

And he's a badass fighter, when he does fight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Barboza fight in December.

Khabib gave up before he even made it to the cage with Ferguson. Lee at least made it to the octagon and lasted three rounds with him in a pretty close fight (even pounding him into the canvas on a couple of occasions) before getting caught in the triangle choke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back