Khabib to possibly drop to 145? Wants McGregor

Wouldn't dropping a weightclass make him more injury prone?

This fight will not happen anytime soon. Too risky for Conor, just a bad matchup for him against a fighter that is not marketable.

Looking forward to Khabib getting back in there though, ASAP. He is coming for that LW strap no matter who has it.

He really just needs to make sure he can make it to the cage on fight night, guy is made of glass and always has an injury of some kind.

CWPgMzxWoAAflRo.jpg

AaL7ZNL.png
Rocky+III+2.jpg

Khabib could only win via wrestling. His striking has to be one of the worst in the UFC. He throws like a drunk, makes Aldo's wild swing at Conor look impeccable. He will be so exposed against Conor. Can't even afford to spend 10 seconds of the entire fight on his feet. He will need to 100% wrestle to stand a chance.

How 'bout he possibly makes it to fight night on a 155lb bout first?

Everybody wants to fight Conor. It's a big pay day, win, lose or draw...

The UFC will never allow this to happen. they will protect Conor and they already cancelled his chances of fighting for the LW title by putting weird fights ahead of him. His the best fighter in both LW and FW

Khabib will empty Conor's gas tank and make him say "No mas".

Last edited:
Big fan of Khabib but maybe he should focus on his recovery.

I picked Connor against Aldo, but i'd definitely have Khabib against Connor. Khabib is the uncrowned 2 weight champ. Just stay healthy Khabib.

This is the only fight that I would be worried that Conor could have trouble with.

I think it favours Conor if he drops to 145, though.

The UFC will never allow this to happen. they will protect Conor and they already cancelled his chances of fighting for the LW title by putting weird fights ahead of him. His the best fighter in both LW and FW
I don't see khabib beating conor at this point too much of a gap on feet and his injuries have slowed him down I beat

Back