Khabib spending quality time with the disabled & orphan children in Russia

Khabib is a good person. Wait for dumbass sherdoggers to bring up his religion or his heritage.

Bet those kids have no idea who the hell he is.

Of course they do, Khabib spends so much time in hospitals that he probably shares a physiotherapist or two with the kids.

You're right. Charity work with cameras is not charity work when your million followers all comment what a great and generous guy you are. I hate that shit. You see it everyday from athletes in every sport it makes me sick.
I think the video is great because it helps spread the idea of visiting rehabs to his multitudes of fans.

I know some celebs are not doing it for the right reasons but at times doing something is better than doing nothing.

Thanks to this, I've been singing the muffin man song all day in my car except I would start changing it from the muffin man to other random *mans*..not sure why.

Who cares why he's doing it. I'd rather see every celeb on earth do it for shady motives rather than no one doing it at all.
Also we don't know his feelings on the matter or if he does it off camera so we shouldn't judge.
Khabib is one of my favorite fighters, my only statement was charity that happens while cameras are filming and broadcasting your good deeds to millions of followers is not charity. What Khabib and most athletes do is charity work that is also simultaneously PR work their PR person set up in the first place. Charity should be a selfless act that does not need to be filmed. If he does charity work without being filmed props to Khabib, he has already shown himself to be a pious and spiritual guy. But I stand by what I said, charity that is being filmed is not charity, it's a mutually beneficial trade off. This has little to do with Khabib all athletes with egos and social media are doing this kind of thing every single day.

Nice try. Trying to get in the good graces of MMA fans. Not working on me. F u for ruining possibly the GOAT LW fight, ever!

But still, good on Khabib for doing this. Good man.

go get some fans khabob

347.gif

article-1220014-06CC7D2E000005DC-277_224x293.jpg

Spending time away from tiramisu to repent for his sins. Seeing children who will never taste the cake will remind him of the jihad of life.

Take it and go

jeezus shit dude xD

i never actually knew the name of that distinctive song

That is very nice.

Very nice of him to give his time to the needy kids. Khabib is the only fighter that could relate to kids on a deep level after being hospitalized and on death's door.

Recruiting young talent for his fight club.. Shame!

Back