Khabib should be champ for 3 years already

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The second he assaulted RDA in 2014 he should have been next in line for belt, REGARDLESS of injuries. Why did he need to fight Darrell Horcher and Michael Johnson? No natty fighter dominates like Khabib, in any weight class. I love Conor, he has the best stand-up in current MMA, but Khabib is going to put Conor in all sorts of bad positions for 25 minutes. The kind I would only enjoy if Holly Holm was doing it to me. And now Khabib, the best fighter on the planet, has to fight ANOTHER warmup before his title reign. What a crime.

1) No way Conor survives 25 minutes with Nurmagomedov

2) Belts don't matter

Everything about Khabib doesn't fucking matter.

All that matters is that scale. The cage door closing and him being inside the Octagon ready to fight.

It's nerve racking being a fan leading up to this fight.

Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov was a heartbreaking cancellation.

Last edited:
Since everyone is talking about Conor not fighting, since the time conor got to the ufc in April of 2013, he’s had ten fights. That’s with a knee surgery and just taking the last year off. Khabib has had five fights in that same time. Dude doesn’t deserve anything.

After the RDA fight Khabib didn't get back in the cage for 2 years. 2 years can be a total game-changer for a fighter, you can't just sit in place and take a shot over fighter's that have been active and putting in work.

Conor now over two years as featherweight champ and still hasn't defended once and still not even stripped of belt, LOL

Shoulda woulda coulda....

The guy is the champ of pulling OUT of fights.

He's a fantastic grappler, but this guy would make a TERRIBLE champion with the amount of time he is out between fights - Injuries, weight problems, Ramadan, etc....

Back