Khabib Said They Can Keep His Money...

Arrrrgh

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
mod delete, already posted

Last edited:
Already a post with 305 replies on the first page about this mate :)

blah blah blah, khaboob has a sub 85 IQ

And everyone thought he was fake, when he said he wanted more money for the Conor fight.

It was a matter of principal, you don't use a person and low ball them. Khabib is knowledgeable enough to know his worth.

Khabib is in this for the competition and legacy. He will retire shortly after he fights a couple other guys, some think he can't beat. Or he will retire right now if the UFC dont budge.

Either way he is an international hero and is set for life.

Easy to give up money when you have a politcally connected daddy and a russian puppet oligarch paying for everything.

You think he is simply backed just for the sake of it? He is a national treasure, because of his talent and personality... of course you are going to see big shots lining up beside him and showering him with gifts for PR.

Sure he doesnt care, his dad or any mobster there will take it from him so whatever he'll never get the money.

"He insulted my religion"?

Like, he "trash talked my invisible friend"? Dafuq Khabib? I almost started to like you....

You think he is simply backed just for the sake of it? He is a national treasure, because of his talent and personality... of course you are going to see big shots lining up beside him and showering him with gifts for PR.
He's backed by blood money taken from the Dagestani and Russian people to be a poster boy for success in a dictator ran Russian puppet country. So much for values and beliefs. Hypocrites, just like many other religions.

He's backed by blood money taken from the Dagestani and Russian people to be a poster boy for success in a dictator ran Russian puppet country. So much for values and beliefs. Hypocrites, just like many other religions.

Yes because to learn about a religion you look at its adherents as opposed to it's core teachings right....

Idiot.

You would suggest that he denounce the actions of very dangerous people publically, half a world away where his family lives in order for wishy washy mma fans to feel as though they can back a guy for being morally righteous?

Sounds like a solid plan from a bunch of children who have no concept of how dangerous the world can be outside their own borders. When you are in rome, you do as the romans do or you end up facing the lions.

I am not sure we are in a position to really know what happens over there or how things work. It is possible that Khabib is a bad guy, it is also possible that he knows a bunch of bad guys who it would be very unwise to piss off, especially now that he is famous. I have not seen any evidence that implicates him in any crimes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back