Khabib responds to Alvarez and talks George St. Pierre

i really like both khabib and barboza
best of luck for both it s gonna be a hell of a fight, and the winner vs tony will be fireworks

Is Khabib really trying to criticize someone else for holding up a division......

Plus, I said if he shows up the way he did. RDA is as tough as they could come.

But even if he shows up like he did than its hard to gauge that RDA fight was way before he hit his stride and MJ is not exactly the elite of the elite honestly Khabib's best win ever is that RDA fight and it was a long time ago

I'm torn. Is Khabib or Woodley the biggest whiner in mma history?

I'm torn. Is Khabib or Woodley the biggest whiner in mma history?

Almost every top fighter at LW, minus Alvarez, has said the same thing he has. Conor is holding up the belt, and Tony is the real champ.

Is Khabib really trying to criticize someone else for holding up a division......

Are you saying Khabib is holding up the division? Is that why Kevin Lee got a title shot? Is that why Tony won the interim belt? Khabib hasn't held anybody in the division because he's not in a position to do so.

Khabib just needs to stop being a typical extreme weight cutting bitch and fight at 170. I think he would do very well at 170 and he would miss less fights.

A real champion would want a Whittaker fight asap. Aside from that he's right.

Read. What kind of a chickenshit he was the same he remained. Fightingwith Justin Gaethje, like two alcoholics!

Lmao thats hilarious

The only reason his bubble hasn't popped is he fights once every four years. So bored with his BS.

Make weight first, then talk shit. :)

Would love for Edson at the last presser before fight to present Khabib with a present .......... a plate of Tiramasu .
Barbosa is a classy guy, I don't see any shenaningans happening.

Khabib should just worry about avoiding this and only this.

300px-Tiramisu_with_blueberries_and_raspberries%2C_July_2011.jpg
Nice try but he doesn't give a single f*** about the tiramisu thing...And losing against Tiramisu is normal. Just show how " original " some MMA fans are.

Last edited:
Back