News Khabib owes over $3 million in taxes

Unbecoming behavior from someone who is considered the GOAT to some. I went to school for accounting and learned that it is important to pay taxes. Khabib’s bank accounts have been frozen.

Other sources:

Fuck taxes

The Bronze Bomber Joe Louis had to return to the ring after tax problems, will Khabib follow the same path? A way past his prime Louis lost to Rocky Marciano… Will Khabib return to fight the modern day ‘Rocky?’ Could Khabib vs Sean O’Malley be in our future?
O malley?!? Are you for real. Homey is over 200 lbs these days. He should go fuck up Poatan. I’m sure he could.

It’s a school in my neighborhood called Andy’s Accounting. He also owns Andy’s Aikido which is just down the street.
iu

In b4 Khabib dies via falling off a high surface, or sudden radiation poisoning.

3m are peanuts if he asks some of his friends in the UAE to help him out (if needed)

In b4 Khabib dies via falling off a high surface, or sudden radiation poisoning.
Doubtful, as you have to be an oligarch or politically connected to be assassinated there usually. Kadyrov is much more likely as he causes negative attention.

After beating Conor, Khabib's family was given literally tens of millions of dollars in property all over Dagestan and mainland Russia.

Now it's time to pay the piper, Khabib instead is looking to get his money to the emirates. UAE leadership is friendly with Putin which is where I'm guessing this was all found out. UAE fellas will help Khabib pay off his taxes if he needs help, and he's in theirs and the Russian State's pockets for the rest of his life.

Conjecture and theories, though. Kabob will pay his bill and we'll never hear of it again is my best guess. He'll never fight again.

Doubtful, as you have to be an oligarch or politically connected to be assassinated there usually. Kadyrov is much more likely as he causes negative attention.

After beating Conor, Khabib's family was given literally tens of millions of dollars in property all over Dagestan and mainland Russia.

Now it's time to pay the piper, Khabib instead is looking to get his money to the emirates. UAE leadership is friendly with Putin which is where I'm guessing this was all found out. UAE fellas will help Khabib pay off his taxes if he needs help, and he's in theirs and the Russian State's pockets for the rest of his life.

Conjecture and theories, though. Kabob will pay his bill and we'll never hear of it again is my best guess. He'll never fight again.
In what world does a one sentence, very off the cuff joke, require 4 paragraphs of that in response? Fuck sake get a life.

In what world does a one sentence, very off the cuff joke, require 4 paragraphs of that in response? Fuck sake get a life.
It takes me 20 seconds to write 4 paragraphs, I'm sorry if your mental capabilities make that seem like a daunting task to you. Just my two cents on the topic.

He will use the money he didn't pay in taxes to grow potatoes and raise goats for the population of Dagestan and Russia and thus the money will have been more efficiently spent and all is good.

Oversight.
Khabib can pay that off with the change in between the cushions of his couch.
One snap of his fingers and Crown Princes of any number of countries will foot that bill.

1715458301278.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back