Khabib Nurmagomedov's 'FAILED' Takedowns! (Film Study)

When Max was a kid, a brand new blue belt, and still training out of his garage.

Cocainor huggers really overrated the Max win.
Its still a takedown lol, did I argue max wasn't green?

Coming from the haters who disregard Aldo getting corpsed, Conor beating the best fw wrestler on 2 weeks notice, making the LW champ look like an amateur. Eddie, the same guy who had no issue stalling and out grappling black belt pettis and knocking out RDA (who at the time everybody said was gonna destroy Conor).

There's always an excuse when Conor beats somebody:

*Max being green. Didn't stop Max from going undefeated after that loss

*Dustin was a lucky ear shot,

*Mendes lost all his ncaa all american experience because he was on 2 weeks notice.

*Aldo was in multiple wars and was mentally destroyed before the fight. If the fight went long Conor would be in trouble.

*Alverez is over the hill, never had good wrestling, has no chin.

Same shit will happen if Khabib somehow loses. It will be Khabib has no hands, Khabibs chin was untested, Khabibs top game was overrated, Khabibs body is so fucked up he couldn't fight at 100%.

Same shit always happens.

Guess you didnt watch the Holloway fight, the Diaz x guard sweep, etc.

You don't watch fights I take it?

i am khabib fan but i am pretty sure connor took max down

He outwrestled the current FW champ on an injured knee.....nice try though kid.

Khab

Cinornalso made we

conor also made weight

Did you miss the Holloway fight where Conor took him down at will and dominated him on the ground?
Jesus you guys are easy.

<24>

Coming from the haters who disregard Aldo getting corpsed, Conor beating the best fw wrestler on 2 weeks notice, making the LW champ look like an amateur. Eddie, the same guy who had no issue stalling and out grappling black belt pettis and knocking out RDA (who at the time everybody said was gonna destroy Conor).

*Mendes lost all his ncaa all american experience because he was on 2 weeks notice.

*Aldo was in multiple wars and was mentally destroyed before the fight. If the fight went long Conor would be in trouble.

Same shit will happen if Khabib somehow loses. It will be Khabib has no hands, Khabibs chin was untested, Khabibs top game was overrated, Khabibs body is so fucked up he couldn't fight at 100%.

Lmao, I've never said any of those things besides Eddie. Weakest 155 champ of the modern era.

You said Conor took down the current FW champ. I merely put that into the correct context. It's not my fault you are insecure, overprotective, and delusional about Conor. You are a can.

Tibau outwrestled him and should’ve won that decision.
You don't win fights by stuffing takedowns all night, bub. Khabib pushed the pace and controlled the entire fight, that's why he won.Khabib-Tibau.png

Great Vid to watch back-to-back with the one showing all his successful take-downs in the UFC.

I watched the Tibau fight again today and it was a whole lot of nothing from both fighters. Khabib clearly won the fight based purely on activity but I'd say Tibau won round 2 and a 30-27 was a wrong score it should have been 29-28.

One thing I noticed about the Tibau fight was (apart from how roided-up Tibau was) he defended the take-downs differently to the standard MMA defense.

Most fighters lean against the fence and take a long stance with their weight on the front leg (in Karate it is the first stance you learn Zenkutsu Dachi) then look for under-hooks to keep the attackers shoulders high. Barbosa in particular relies heavily on this technique for his TDD.

In the successful take-downs video you will see Khabib has an antidote to this and quite lot of take-downs involve him grabbing a high single but adding in a trip rather than turning the corner to finish it which would be the traditional way.

Tibau took a more 50-50 stance like a Judo fighter and Khabib couldn't finish his single legs. Perhaps this is how Khabibs game has evolved over the years that he now adds the trips.

Another thing which I think will be more relevant to the fight with Conor is that Khabib clearly had trouble using striking to enter the clinch due to Tibaus south-paw stance. He spent a lot of time on the outside hesitant and unsure how to enter. The only other times where Khabib has looked less than optimal were when he briefly got clipped by Michael Johnson and his lumpen performance in round 1 against Darryl Horcher. Both those guys are southpaws.

Max was green, but so was Conor.
Dustin has shown defensive issues before and since, so solid win.
Mendes is chinny, but Conor did well on the ground.
Aldo was just a great win. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.
Alvarez was/is not a top fighter. There's no arguing this. He squeaked by every opponent in the UFC up until the shot, got a so-so standing TKO over RDA, and has underperformed since. Even his win against Gaethje was back and forth.
IF Conor does beat Khabib in convincing fashion, it'll be another win over a great opponent.

Conor has one takedown attempt in the ufc and it failed then nate choked him out. <45><Moves>
Lol not that it will matter against Khabib but you miss the Holloway fight or are you just choosing to have selective memory?

Max was green, but so was Conor.
Dustin has shown defensive issues before and since, so solid win.
Mendes is chinny, but Conor did well on the ground.
Aldo was just a great win. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.
Alvarez was/is not a top fighter. There's no arguing this. He squeaked by every opponent in the UFC up until the shot, got a so-so standing TKO over RDA, and has underperformed since. Even his win against Gaethje was back and forth.
IF Conor does beat Khabib in convincing fashion, it'll be another win over a great opponent.
What's convincing fashion?

Did you triggered twits even watch the video..??? Of course you didnt, its an examination of his fighting style not a slight on it you idiots, you see "failed" and you go off on a tirade without finding out the context for which it was used. Todays lesson, Look before you leap ladies.
Forgive moi,i tend to pre choose the intentions of posts with that many emaciated conors screaming.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

I didn't watch the video.

I don't even need these two to fight to know Khabib wins.

100 percent Khabib wins.

It's not even a doubt in my head. No "what if conor gets the left off" crap. There is no hope here. Connie should have worked harder to avoid the fight. He could have kept his fake belts longer.

The UFC will have Conor pull out and replace him with Ferguson.

Lol not that it will matter against Khabib but you miss the Holloway fight or are you just choosing to have selective memory?
He was just trying to be funny. But couldn't even get his facts right lol. Not surprising when your 'fighting' knowledge just comes from watching highlights.

Back