Khabib nearly killed the first guy he fought in mma

mmahorse

i am what i am
Banned
Reaction score
Skip to 2.20

Conor lucky herb Dean was able to release the choke.

He was so almost dead that he started jumping around like an angel

btw that's how you're supposed to protect a fighter after is unconscious
different from laughing at overeem like lol his toes are curled

4.23 legit thought he was going to slam and smesh.

What? Literally seen this happen hundreds of times over the course of watching MMA for 20+ years. First time scare you? Poor baby.

Went from fighting in front of like 20 people, to being a part of the biggest MMA fight in history and still being dominate.

Wee C would be buried in the desert if he fought Khabib for real

is it me or do the stained glass windows mean it's a church or mosque?
I thought the same thing. I don't know, but I want to put windows like that in my house, if only to piss off the neighbours. Too bad my girlfriend will literally crucify me on the front lawn if I do (which I think the neighbours would like).

At 54 sec, the corner man grabs Khabib's neck with one hand and massages it. This is the same thing that Khabib did to Artem. It's a brotherly love kinda thing.

Went from fighting in front of like 20 people, to being a part of the biggest MMA fight in history and still being dominate.
What does being dominate mean? Is it the same as being dominant?

What? Literally seen this happen hundreds of times over the course of watching MMA for 20+ years. First time scare you? Poor baby.
I never seen someone gasping for air like that and out cold. If they didn't wake him up an+ open his mouth to let in oxygen, he might be not have woken up.

Back