Khabib Leg Trips Analysis

Khabib needs 10 techniques to accomplish the same things Conor can do with only one...touch butt

U8xerT.gif

Conor says hi

maxresdefault.jpg

{<jordan}

Who cares...
One 09295D61-393C-4B9E-95A3-360DA12D24ED.pngisAF3DF059-56D9-470C-AC77-C95360DF78ED.jpeg

At least thats what Connie fans are telling me.

In before Conor huggers get in who won’t even watch the vid and will just post about how Khabib won’t be able to take him down and is gonna get ko’d in the first

I think it's important to realize that Conor has already been humiliatingly finished in the UFC. By a guy who is far below Khabib's level. Not to mention McG's two additional professional losses - both by way of finish - in lesser promotions.

Contrast that with Khabib who has never, ever tasted defeat in his entire professional MMA career.

Khabib losing this fight to Conor will be far, far harder on both Khabib and his hardcore fans than Conor losing to Khabib will be on Conor and his devoted loyalists.

I think it's important to realize that Conor has already been humiliatingly finished in the UFC. By a guy who is far below Khabib's level. Not to mention McG's two additional professional losses - both by way of finish - in lesser promotions.

Contrast that with Khabib who has never, ever tasted defeat in his entire professional MMA career.

Khabib losing this fight to Conor will be far, far harder on both Khabib and his hardcore fans than Conor losing to Khabib will be on Conor and his devoted loyalists.
Nah, the new Khabib fans can just become fans of Conor’s next opponent.

I actually use a lot of those same techniques in sparring as well, and it is much more energy efficient than regular single/double leg takedowns. Generally the risk that comes with judo throws/trips is that sometimes you may compromise your positioning, which is something that takes a lot of time to master and I don't recall anyone using against Khabib (ex: a back take during a hip throw).

I don't think I have seen Khabib use any sacrifice throws since he is usually the bigger stronger man and he can end up on bottom if the opponent adjusts correctly during the throw.

Agree, Conor hype is just irrational

Woah man, fuck you doin? Don't be posting this shit around the tinternet willy nilly... this might find it's way back to McGroat and gave him a blue print to victory.

Unless Conor's been hiding out for the last two years with Gokor and Karelin he's going to get taken down relatively easily by Khabib.

Last edited:
Even better, he's been with Dannis
True, Dannis is legit on the ground. Not sure what he does for Macs TDD though. Looks like he's going to get ragdolled to the ground and brutalized with GnP, but probably won't get submitted.

As a former judo player I love that judo is used as a base for most of his throws

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back