Khabib is essentially doing what Fedor did to the ufc

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Back in the late 2000s Fedor took a stand against Dana and the ufc citing a lack of respect towards him, the sport and fighters in general.

Khabib is now similarly taking the same stand against the ufc.

In essence two Russian mma fighters that have earned enough fuck you money in the sport that proactively choose to uphold their morals and values and not simply take any more nonsense.

They deserve respect because they are helping make mma great again.

Both sambo masters with 10 year unbeaten streaks

Like father and son GOATs.

Khabib still waiting to receive his fuck you money, but he still doesn't give a fuck anyway.

Hespect!

Upholding their morals? Unless I'm misinformed, Khabib is trying to leverage his position to protect his close friend from sanction by the UFC. That isn't a moral stance.

Can't believe anyone would risk so much trouble because of fucking Dillon Danis

C99Rwl3XgAExD9C.jpg

A man who nearly incited a riot has morals?

Good one TS. Crazy Russians are Crazy as always. Fedor is the exception, not the rule.

Back in the late 2000s Fedor took a stand against Dana and the ufc citing a lack of respect towards him, the sport and fighters in general.

Fedor made that decision because of Vadim Finklestein. Vadim convinced him to take a lot less money and instead take equity in M-1.

Regardless, Khabib isn't taking a stand that's anything like what Fedor did. Fedor wanted co-promotion for M-1 and the ability to fight in Sambo tournaments. Khabib isn't asking for any of that.

Khabib's buddy jumped into the cage and punched the UFC's golden goose when his back was turned. That's cowardly and has no place in the UFC.

Khabib and his possey were detranged mental midgets after that fight. Fedor would never let talk get to him that way and he would never lose his shit either. You insult Fedor by comparing the two.

Upholding their morals? Unless I'm misinformed, Khabib is trying to leverage his position to protect his close friend from sanction by the UFC. That isn't a moral stance.

I believe that's the intended outcome but I don't believe that's his sole reason for taking this stance. I believe that he's looking for fair and unbiased treatment. It's no secret that Connor and gang get some favouritism from daddy Dana, he's just asking that his friend get the same punishment that Artem Lobov did.

The comparison between Fedor and Khabib is warranted

But I do believe Fedor to be much more technical, well rounded, and impressive

Khabib is real dope though and his top game is insane

Khabib is essentially doing what Fedor did to the ufc
Ducking UFC fighters who would beat him, or waiting until those fighters quit UFC after taking enough damage to become out of prime. To each his own.

Tony bless.

Both sambo masters with 10 year unbeaten streaks

Like father and son GOATs.

Neither look happy to be taking this pick. Anyone know a backstory? Fuck it if not make one up idgaf.

Fedor made that decision because of Vadim Finklestein. Vadim convinced him to take a lot less money and instead take equity in M-1.

Regardless, Khabib isn't taking a stand that's anything like what Fedor did. Fedor wanted co-promotion for M-1 and the ability to fight in Sambo tournaments. Khabib isn't asking for any of that.

Khabib's buddy jumped into the cage and punched the UFC's golden goose when his back was turned. That's cowardly and has no place in the UFC.

Khabib and his possey were detranged mental midgets after that fight. Fedor would never let talk get to him that way and he would never lose his shit either. You insult Fedor by comparing the two.
Yea OK buddy

The title says it all. You might wanna read the article anyways. It seems you have the ufc fan boy revisionist version of the real story lol.

"Fedor Emelianenko blames Dana White’s tactics for failed UFC negotiations"

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/2/...na-white-for-failed-ufc-negotiations-mma-news

Make his career irrelevant? Sounds about right. If Khabib never faces Tony, who can say he’s the best Lw? That was the fight ages ago, still never happened yet.

Yep. I remember when Fedor brought in a bunch of thugs and rioted in the crowd after his fights. Good times.

hqdefault.jpg

No. That's not what happened.

Conor punched Zubair before he punched Conor.

It was Khabib's cousin that punched Conor from behind. He doesn't fight in the UFC.

At least get your facts straight.

khabib was being all friendly on instagram with Dana, then this happened. I tend to believe thats Ali posting as Khabib trying to get his fighters back in the UFC.

Neither look happy to be taking this pick. Anyone know a backstory? Fuck it if not make one up idgaf.
Yeah, the story is that they are fucking russian and it blows living in russia so nobody ever smiles.

Back