Khabib has now OUTSTRUCK pretty much all top LW strikers : RDA, MJ, Barboza, Al Iaquinta ...

Sure he does, he gets hit alot during his fight and was dropped a few times before finally being ko on one round lol

Stripe who is one of the worst HW tko his butt too lol. I think I'll stay where I am and not the corner. Ha.. ha.
Oh I see. You're just an idiot. It's okay.

I think people need to learn between strikes on the ground and strikes on the feet. I love how they count strikes on the ground. As well as the take down threat.

Conor out struck Khabib on the feet, and he wasn't even 100%.

Khabib isn't given enough credit for his striking though. It's improved every fight.
27-1? Bahahahaha

RDA: was in a 5-win streak, became champ one year later. Destroyed Cerrone(2X), prime Benson, Pettis etc

MJ: had just KTFO Dustin Poirier, soundly outstruck Tony(inb4 broken arm excuses) and Barboza

Barboza: spinning shit, had just murdered Dariush

Al Iaquinta: 5-win streak with 4 (T)KOs

UPDATE

Conor McGregor: once considered the best boxer in MMA

The same reason GSP was able to outstrike his opponents.

Threat of the takedown changes the whole striking game.

I did underrate Khabib's striking though, I admit it.

Almost none of those fights had more than a minute of time standing

And most of those guys have no fucking hands

Boxing in MMA is terrible.

He would absolutely be KO'd by Conor if he spent even one round standing, let alone three the way he did last night

Oops

So u take people down tire them out, standup with them later in the fight when there completely exhausted, land a couple strikes before wrestlefucking them back to the ground and claim you outstruck them... ok then

So u take people down tire them out, standup with them later in the fight when there completely exhausted, land a couple strikes before wrestlefucking them back to the ground and claim you outstruck them... ok then
He outstruck him. The strategy he employed to achieve it gives context but doesn't change the fact.

Almost none of those fights had more than a minute of time standing

And most of those guys have no fucking hands

Boxing in MMA is terrible.

He would absolutely be KO'd by Conor if he spent even one round standing, let alone three the way he did last night
Would of,could of, should of but didn’t

Khabib has gotten much better at striking after training it for over a decade.

But of course much of it is due to the grappling threat, and his striking will look way more human against those that can defend the grappling better.

For example Chris Weidman outstruck Uriah Hall after a friggin year of striking, and outstruck Anderson and Machida after 4 years. That makes it sound like he's the greatest striking prodigy of all time, but we now know that he is not.

Yes. It's called MMA. Google it up if you never heard of it.

Do you guys even read what you write?

You literally admitted he outstrikes them, you just dislike his tactics/strategy of tiring guys out with grappling/pressure/takedown threat.

No one is saying that he’s a better striker then any of these guys, which is why it’s all the sweeter when he ends up outstriking them because his multi-faceted MMA game allows it.

Also he does way more then land a few strikes - he dropped McG, crushed Barboza’s ribs with a switch kick, jabbed Al’s nose into strawberries.

It’s like people here don’t understand how MMA even fucking works - you can outstike better strikers if you have the tactics/technique to create the right kind of fight that allows it.

Last edited:
During the lead up to Ferguson/Khabib 3, I argued with a bunch of shertards about his striking.

Told you.

doesnt make you a better striker noob
It does make you a better MMA striker you retard. What ever striking helps you win the fight is the more effective striking, therefore better. If you want to see technically better strikers you have to watch MT, boxing or TKD..

It does make you a better MMA striker you retard. What ever striking helps you win the fight is the more effective striking, therefore better. If you want to see technically better strikers you have to watch MT, boxing or TKD..
so going by your logic Chris weidman is a better mma striker then Anderson Silva.... haha get real ya fucking goof

How did he outstrike Johnson? Beating a guy =\= outstriking.

Back