Khabib has landed on U.S. soil... and has some words *video*

I have an immense amount of respect for Khabib. Hard to not like the guy.

One of the best performers we have ever seen in the cage as well. Great ambassador for the sport.

Hespect

California is not USA anymore it's a 3rd world shthole looks worse than the middle east, full of bums sleeping on the street with their cardboard boxes, that place smells horrible

I have an immense amount of respect for Khabib. Hard to not like the guy.

One of the best performers we have ever seen in the cage as well. Great ambassador for the sport.

Hespect
lol

Most 155ers are larger than average humans you know. If he had the average body fat of the rest of the population he'd be well over 200lbs

~DaViD~
Khabib says he walks around at 200 lbs when not in fight camp. So he'd be like 240 or more if he had average body fat. Even 145ers tend to weigh more than the average man when not in camp.

~DaViD~

Yupyup but 145ers are usually a little on the shorter side. 155ers are just relatively big guys all around

~DaViD~
Khabib says he walks around at 200 lbs when not in fight camp. So he'd be like 240 or more if he had average body fat. Even 145ers tend to weigh more than the average man when not in camp.

~DaViD~[/QUOT

5qHI1ru.gif
Idk what that is or means sorry

~DaViD~

Wow. He got so rattled when asked about whiskey. Why couldn't he just say, "no, I don't drink"? Fucking extremists. Wish the guy would have asked the zealot who his favourite rapper is.

And I met Khabib in Vegas the ufc 187 weekend. He was cool and funny, but him and his cronies going on about how ppl who listen to rap will burn in hell is just fucked. Like way more fucked than what ppl on here cry about Conor doing.

Maybe Khabib hasn't showed yet cus the DJ is playing rap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back