khabib follows sage northcut on instagram.. khabib should train this guy.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
sage northcut should join aka... what would u think about that?
because sage has problems against grapplers and aka/khabib would help out.

How+About+No.jpg

Ya, so he can start getting hurt and fighting once every two years?

<DirkMavs>

AKA would be too brutal for a kid like Sage

jeah but i like the combo. sage northcut is a very flashy kid and khabib is a very grounded personality. i think that would help him out to get a much better fighter.

"Thank you Mr. Nurmagaddadabi....umm..can I just call you Mr. Khabib?"

Sage has no talent, not schooled in wrestling or striking much, and can't handle hard trainings... He noticeable only for his good-looking body... I think that his UFC days will be over very soon (if not already)

Until I see otherwise, I believe he lacks heart and fight I.Q.

Sage should have stayed with tristar but really any of the major gyms would benefit him greatly.

Sage has no talent, not schooled in wrestling or striking much, and can't handle hard trainings... He noticeable only for his good-looking body... I think that his UFC days will be over very soon (if not already)

I'm no fan but that's a pretty brutal assessment. He has natural physical ability and has shown he has potential to do well under the right guidance.

I did like the part of your post about his good looking body though..

{<redford}

OP, why do you monitor who follows who on Instagram?

I like how people think that if you train with someone you absorb there skill and talents, almost like a fusion from dragon ball, and Sage Khabibcut will be born

He can still be champ hes only 15 or something

I'm no fan but that's a pretty brutal assessment. He has natural physical ability and has shown he has potential to do well under the right guidance.

I did like the part of your post about his good looking body though..

{<redford}
I can say identical think about ability and potential of any people, because Sage is not different.

Back