Khabib/Ferguson, Evans/Shogun, and Henderson/Machida II set for UFC on Fox 19 April 16

This looks pretty awesome to me. Shogun vs Rashad is one of those fights that was supposed to happen years ago but got killed by injuries. Khabib/Ferguson is an awesome fight for a free card. Machida/Hendo 2 is kinda meh but I'll still watch it, big fan of both guys.

Machida, Rashad and Khabib will win.

Very very meh for a FOX card.

It'll likely be quite the boring main card when you think about it.

Don't really understand the reasoning for putting this on Fox. Fox basically brings them the most viewers of all their cards, so they should be putting exciting fights on display to get new fans or remind longtime fans that while $50 for a PPV sucks you could see some great fights every now and then, while they save the big name, but no longer really anymore marketable fighters on PPV as those guys already have their fans who'll chip out the money to see them fight.

Fights like Machida vs Henderson II can fill out a PPV and get their respective fans to tune in even if the fight will probably suck. On FOX, they're more likely to get people to change the channel.

This is going to be a great card.
1. Khabib via rape.
2. Shogun via KO.
3. Hendo via KO.

I think Machida/Hendo or Shogun/Evans should be the main event personally.

Sad to see the reality that its almost the end of the line for all 4 of these fighters. Its like a mini retirement tournament, losers retire and the winner face off to see who has one last run in him.

There just is not enough of an influx of new talent to take over the old guard, I worry about the future of the sport.

Fuck I hope Tony wins, probably not but hopeful. Shogun and machida will take it then should fight each other. They should've made a four man tourney, for the salty dog belt

Back