Khabib emotinal

The scary thing is he showed no weaknesses...I think we were all curious what would happen in the stand up...well he won that too against one of the best strikers in the world. That GnP is so nasty, I think Ferg is a difficult matchup for Khabib but still not enough, this is Khabib’s division for a while if he wants to keep making weight.

I'd hardly say he won the standup. Granted he landed the best shot of the night but overall significant strikes on the feet was 46-26 to Conor.

I'd hardly say he won the standup. Granted he landed the best shot of the night but overall significant strikes on the feet was 46-26 to Conor.
That one shot was one of the most notable shot of the fight for either fighter and it proabably was the hardest Conor has been hit in the ufc. If you don’t think Khabib looked better standing than you did prior to the fight, well then I don’t really know what to tell you. Conor was supposed to be light years better than him on the feet...just wasn’t the case and I don’t believe it will be if they fight again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back