Khabib and Conor are now both 30, but it's hard to believe they're the same age

Khabib looks his age or even a few years younger. He could easily pass for mid-20's if he wanted.

Conor's always looked older, though. There was even a pic from a year or two ago where he had glasses on and a really thick beard and he honestly looked 45 or something lol. Must be genetics + all the drinking and partying he does.

Why does 27 year old Zabit look 45?

220px-Zabit_magomedsharipov.jpg
Looks like older Sylvester Stallone there

Both look older than they are
6Y1l5q8.png

but yes Conor has really aged like a ripe banana

gqhvlLn.png

<6>

Both look older than they are
6Y1l5q8.png

but yes Conor has really aged like a ripe banana

gqhvlLn.png

<6>
What the fuck bullshit is that L to the FUCKING L of that pic looking like an70 year old man

Probably because Conor believes in having fun and enjoying life.

Have you ever seen clips of khabib hanging out with his team ? These guys seem to have plenty of fun. They just do it in a way that doesnt involve drink , drugs, sluts... or rap music.

Im as big of a degenerate as anyone and im pretty sure khabib couldnt stand a minute of how i live haha but i absolutely respect the way those guys seem to live a full life without any of the bullshit i require.

Khabib has a GOAT tier hairline

Absolutely. And judging by Abdulmanap's hairline, it ain't going anywhere any time soon. His father has receded, but for a guy his age, it's negligible. Better hairline than most guys 15-20 years younger than him.

47d35c6e9a9f00b9b6b2ad8a77fca2d6.JPG

Have you ever seen clips of khabib hanging out with his team ? These guys seem to have plenty of fun. They just do it in a way that doesnt involve drink , drugs, sluts... or rap music.

Im as big of a degenerate as anyone and im pretty sure khabib couldnt stand a minute of how i live haha but i absolutely respect the way those guys seem to live a full life without any of the bullshit i require.
Yeah I guess I can't argue with that.

I mean look at Khabib and look at me. He's definitely winning in the life department.

Conor looks 37 and Khabib looks 45 lol

Those training regiments must be gruelling.

Why does Conor look so much older and will his increased rate of aging play a factor in this fight?
Conor has been off for 2 years and looks so much older now. It may impact him.

Hard to believe this was Conor only a few years ago, he looked like a kid!

B6f_BGpa_IAAE5_Ew_H.jpg

In before Conor fans try to change the subject and deflect his rapidly aging appearance

There is a website online where insane British women talk about the band Queen and how much they love them. You remind me of this place.

Probably because Conor believes in having fun and enjoying life.

Fake news.

He’s old and doesn’t have the energy to go out and party.

He plays sudoku in his rocking chair while dying a slow and meaningless death.

Yeah I guess I can't argue with that.

I mean look at Khabib and look at me. He's definitely winning in the life department.

We're not in competition mate :D if you're happy with your lot thats all that matters. I certainly wouldn't compare myself to a guy who was raised in a way that we would likely find to be completely fucked

i actually can't even wrap my head around how pathetic and obsessed you are.

lmao like holy shit you're embarrassing, why is this dumbass even allowed to make these shit threads day after day, every single day.

Huh this a weird ass thread. They fucking get punched in the face for a living . Your not going to look like a spring chicken

Update: Conor fans pretending to be lawyers threatening me with litigation via pm
{<jordan}

Back