Kframes Log.

Thank you Ix Micheal XI for your kind words!

Hey guys, I did my Friday work out tonight. On top of my regular routine, I had a gym friend there help me test my max on bench press.

OHP. 115lbs. 5x5. VERY hard, nearly failed. I will repeat this weight next time.

Bench press. 3x5 165lbs. 1x5 175lbs. 1x5 185lbs. 1 rep 205. I failed at 215. My lifting buddy, who has 2 years experience on me, suggested I go from 205 to 215. So I failed at 215, I should have gone to 210 first.. He says my max is 210 but I only count 205..

BOR. 135lbs 5x5

Hey guys, here is my Wednesday log. I have no good excuse for missing Monday, other then I went to help my parents when their car died, and when I got back I was not in the mood..

So today I got down to business. Everything was hard but no failures.

OHP. 5x5 120lbs.

Benchpress 5x5 170lbs.

BOR 5x5 140lbs.

Hey guys! I know my log is a few work outs behind, I assure you I have done them. I just forgot to come in here and log them in.. So with out further ado, here is tonight's workout.

OHP. 130lbs 5x5

Benchpress 180lbs 5x5. The last rep of the last set, was very hard, but I did not fail.

Bent over Rows. 150lbs 5x5

Hey guys! Here is todays log, for Monday!

OHP 135lbs 5x5. Was hard, but it felt good to have 45lb plates on the bar instead of 35er's. It just looks a bit better.. Not to mention I am so happy about the progress my shoulders have made strength wise.

Bench press. 185lbs 5x5. Was heavy, but no failures. Feel really good about this.

Bent over Rows. 155lbs 5x5.

Hey guys here is Wednesday log, a day late.. LOL I really need to remember to do this stuff on the day of.

OHP. 5x5 140lbs very hard, but no failure.

Bench press 190lbs 5x5 very hard, almost failed the last two reps of my last set. May repeat this next time.

Bent over rows. 5x5 155lbs. Was still hard, but I think I can move on.

Hey guys, missed Friday, but got a work out in tonight, so I made my 3 for the week.

OHP. 145lbs 5x5 no failures.

benchpress. 195lbs I had my first real, epic failure here. I got the first set hard but no failure. The second set, I failed hard on the 3rd rep. Went half way up and couldn't get the bar all the way up. Had to get assistance to rack it. SO I will Go back a little in weight and work back to it and hope to not fail next time. I am so close to my first bench goal of 200lbs 5x5 so this is a bit disheartening.

BOR. 160lbs 5x5 heavy but no failures.

Hey guys, Tuesday log.

OHP 5x5 150lbs. HARD but no failures.. Arms were shaking though.

Bench press. 5x5 175lbs. I went backwards by 10% after my spectacular failure at 195lbs. No failures.

Bent Rows. 5x5 160lbs N problems. Will move forward next time.

Hey guys here is the log for Thursday!

OHP 5x5 155lbs. Was very hard, may redo this weight.. I may have to slow down my weight progression on this one.

BOR 5x5 165lbs no issues.

Bench press. 5x5 180lbs no issues.

Hey guys. Here is Saturdays log. The week of FAIL!

OHP FAIL!!! So I was unsatisfied with my performance last time with 155lbs and did it again. Confirmed my suspicion that I failed last time as I failed this time..So going to reset back 10%..

Benchpress. 185LBS 5x5 did great.

BOR. 175lbs 5x5 did great.

Tonight's log.

OHP 135lbs 5x5 no fails, had reset 20lbs and will work back up.

Bench press. 5x5 190lbs no fails, was heavy.

BOR. 5x5 175lbs. No problems.

Thursdays log

OHP. 5x5 140lbs.

Benchpress. 5x5 195lbs no failures.

BOR. 5x5 180lbs.

Saturdays log.

OHP. 5x5 145lbs. Was a bit of a struggle but no failures.

Benchpress. 5x5 200lbs. NO FAILURES!!! Oh yeah, I am so happy about this one. I finally made it past my failure point. This felt good to do.

Bent Rows. 5x5. 185lbs. No problems here actually.

Here is Tuesdays log. I switched to a high rep version of my normal heavy routine. I had been planning on switching for a while. Now I will only be using the following routine temporarily till I can find a good plan to replace it. It is simply the highrep version of my 5x5. I will say this, adding more reps, makes it seam harder, despite it being lighter.

OHP. 4x12 100lbs.

Bench press. 4x12 135lbs.

BOR. 4x12 130lbs.

Hey guys. Been lazy and didn't update this log. Fear not, I have not neglected my work outs. However, I have to announce I am moving away from a three day a week lifting schedule that I currently do. Per discussions with a much more experienced trainer, I am moving on to a 4 day a week split.

It will be targeting individual groups on each of those days, with a main compound lift and accessory lifts.

Today was Shoulders and Lats. Did 3x12 shoulder press and 1x10 on the shoulder press. I failed the last two of the 4x12, that is why it is 1x`10. The weight was 110lbs. Then I did side and front lifts with the dumbbells and a final exercise I don't remember the name of. It was on a machine, it was like a fly but in reverse lol, like spreading my shoulders apart.

I am excited to enter this new phase. I can tell by how sore I am that this is going to be a lot of work.

Ok guys. Sorry for not updating. I am not sure what to put here now, since I am not doing 5x5.

Ok. So I am still increasing weight, as often as possible, on my workouts. I am now doing, a 4 day split, with a 12 rep scheme.

So let me know if you guys would rather I post my measurements every week as I work out. As posting that I did 145lbs bench 4x12 seams anticlimactic.

Back