Kevin "The GOAT" Lee!!!

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Lee disposes of Chiesa, what is next for The Goat?? I would love nate diaz vs kevin lee. Would be a good slug fest. Lee is lighting quick and will KO Chiesa. Easy work for the future champ.

Kevin Lee will be UFC champ. It's only a matter of time.

Keep dreaming, Kevin Lee. You won't get near that belt, ever.

I like how he triggers Sherdoggers for literally no reason.

I like how he triggers Sherdoggers for literally no reason.
Oh you know why Sherdoggers don't like him
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

After Lee disposes of Chiesa, what is next for The Goat?? I would love nate diaz vs kevin lee. Would be a good slug fest. Lee is lighting quick and will KO Chiesa. Easy work for the future champ.

Oh god he had to be black.. makes sense now.. before this , I didn't know who tha fook he was nor what he looked like so I wondered wow that Asian guy sure does sound like a fool

Oh god he had to be black.. makes sense now.. before this , I didn't know who tha fook he was nor what he looked like so I wondered wow that Asian guy sure does sound like a fool
Are you blind? He has been all over MMA news since the press conference and before bashing sage etc. This guy has been active as well so if you watched any mma recently you would have seen him.

lol this is the most pathetic war wagon yet, im only posting to boost the tally, it realy is embarrassing

sorry brah, those glasses just aren't working for you

Kevins a sheep in GOAT'S clothing.

<seedat>

I'm just hoping for a good scrap, both are future contenders imo...
Then again I said the same thing about Lauzon, Jim Miller, Tyson Griffen and Melvin Guilard

Trinaldo was lighting him up on the feet. Just sayin....

Back