Kevin Owens "I quit" on Raw

• Thread starter Deleted member 502383
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 502383

Does anybody know the deal here?

It looks like a work but his character has been completely crushed by the WWE so I wonder if there's a bit of truth to it because if Kevin Owens the man is okay with his presentation I would be surprised because he brings things most could not.

Yeah man I think he really just went out there and spilled his feelings, I think he went off script!

giphy.gif

Owens is reportedly close to Adam Cole of NXT so perhaps if Owens, Zayne and the undisputed era could create a stable. Some excellent dynamics right there and should work well for all.

I’m assuming it was done to right him off for a while.

Owens is reportedly close to Adam Cole of NXT so perhaps if Owens, Zayne and the undisputed era could create a stable. Some excellent dynamics right there and should work well for all.

Big stable that will show up on both brands to wreak havoc. Add a big muscle to that group and I’m in.

Just saw a rumor he will be the next Paul Heyman guy upon his return.. while I do not think he needs the help character wise, that would instantly put him in the title picture.
KO needs a push.

Paul Heyman guy not named Lesnar or Punk didn't amount to shit.

The start of his promo I thought was setting up a feud with Lashley ,that nobody really wanted. Hopefully this can rehab him.

I'd like to see him off tv and return at the royal rumble as a face.

Back